Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I see why Black men go to Columbia and get set up.

They got some of baddest Black women I ever seen.

Nah, playboy, you gotta fly the joints to you.

I blame Jay Z for Hip Hop's old billionaire White man fetish.

Thankfully the newer generation of artists aren't obsessed with exploiting Hip Hop to be billionaires.

I see why Black men go to Columbia and get set up.

They got some of baddest Black women I ever seen.

Nah, playboy, you gotta fly the joints to you.
What part of Columbia were you in?

Out of curiosity, do they have the colorism stuff going on over there to where the men don’t go for the more melanated women? And do some of them not consider themselves black?

What part of Columbia were you in?

Out of curiosity, do they have the colorism stuff going on over there to where the men don’t go for the more melanated women? And do some of them not consider themselves black?

I was in Medellín

And in my experience in Latin America, women of Black descent are used as sexual objects and the men use them to get off.

The lighter the better.

And Colombia has the 4th largest Black descent population in the Americas, they know they are not White but they don't consider themselves Black like Black Americans do.

Yeah I’m done with club security.
This new era don’t dance.

The dudes congregate in the middle of the dance floor. While the females stand along the wall on their phones tikytokin.

Last night was the worst.

I’m going freelance.

Fam, I went to a bar, and a table full of niggaz ordered the drinks that have the waitresses bring it out wit sparklers.

Whole time, I’m a the bar, every woman in there was at the bar or at a table near the bar.

Its good to be lame, ion fear no woman, they don’t want me anyway

Fam, I went to a bar, and a table full of niggaz ordered the drinks that have the waitresses bring it out wit sparklers.

Whole time, I’m a the bar, every woman in there was at the bar or at a table near the bar.

Its good to be lame, ion fear no woman, they don’t want me anyway
Nah man.. this shit sad to watch play out.

These fucking tablet and phone babies ain’t got any social skills.

Plus that bottle only cost like 40 bucks but we up charge it another 80 or so.

Back