Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Depends on a multitude of things.

Clientele

Really depends on what you want to do.
I’ve pulled guard on ammo depots, concerts, the Kentucky derby, personal security and night clubs.

Personal security was the best cause you ain’t on your feet as much. Much better training involved too.

I got a few security licenses in south Florida so I’m looking for some part time jobs when I’m home from working on the road

Nah man.. this shit sad to watch play out.

These fucking tablet and phone babies ain’t got any social skills.

Plus that bottle only cost like 40 bucks but we up charge it another 80 or so.
Yall bottles only cost $80 in the club? I never seen that before. Dc, lowest bottle price might be $200 for some fucking grey goose, in a club/lounge

I got a few security licenses in south Florida so I’m looking for some part time jobs when I’m home from working on the road
If you’re in school I’d say go for a spot where you are in a shack and have Wi-Fi access. Great way to knock out some credits
Yall bottles only cost $80 in the club? I never seen that before. Dc, lowest bottle price might be $200 for some fucking grey goose, in a club/lounge
Dude I said bump it another 80 or so

One of my lovely daughters got married in San Diego last weekend.

And…

I’m bout to be a grandpa y’all.

I am so proud of this young naval officer.

So proud to call her my daughter.

her husband is absolutely batshit insane over her. Accepts her faults as positives…. Man what else can a father ask for of his daughter???

Dope, I wish her the best.

How long is she going to stay in the Navy, and what does she do in the Navy? As someone who works with the Navy and is familiar with their ways when it comes to the systems and the technology they push to the field, my recommendation to her would be to get what she can get and then get the hell out.

Dope, I wish her the best.

How long is she going to stay in the Navy, and what does she do in the Navy? As someone who works with the Navy and is familiar with their ways when it comes to the systems and the technology they push to the field, my recommendation to her would be to get what she can get and then get the hell out.
Damage control.
At first I was upset but she articulated the entirety of her game plan which is to run her own business beyond her contract. At which point I calmed down.

Back