Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

@konceptjones @KingBlafy

We get it, leave that woman alone. She got money, a husband , a family, friends.

Her looks ain't holding her back

This about as bad as them damn tranny penis pics

View attachment 1242332
View attachment 1242324

Move these shit to funny meme thread
WTF tranny pics, he’ll nah ain’t no one thinking about that

Her looks ain’t holding her back at all
Its Hilariously pushing the African American community forward by keeping us together and connected as one my sista

IMG_2434.gif

I seen some other pic this morning in here and I was like oh shit, I think it was the Ron Jermy.

@konceptjones @KingBlafy

We get it, leave that woman alone. She got money, a husband , a family, friends.

Her looks ain't holding her back

This about as bad as them damn tranny penis pics

View attachment 1242332
View attachment 1242324

Move these shit to funny meme thread

I only posted the last one out of spite to piss off @AP2.5, which is why I led with the pic of Link smirking like that. Shit was funny to me doing it that way.

Also: none of that stuff she has means anything and who, if anyone, cares about what is or ain't holding her back? What she eats don't make not na'an one of us shit. I really don't know why you would even introduce any of that as if it has any relevance or any bearing on them pics. She can still get them jokes like everybody else. Y'all niggas said I looked like a GTA character when I posted a pic of myself and I took it in stride. Du still catches shit about them fake ass Jordans, assaulting cardboard boxes, and the McRib pic I photoshopped. Germs stretching out his son's Iron Man mask to oblivion gets a mention every now and again as does that bold ass pic some nigga drew of him and his woman (@Alle’Oxin’Free did you ever go see that nigga over that? 'Cause you really should have). The point is, nobody is above these internet jokes; everybody's gonna get 'em at one point or another.

But, I'mma stop posting them 'cause I see it's a sensitive thing here.

Didn't I get dizzy pass out, fuck up my back on the fall and end up right back in the hospital. Doctors and nurses looking at me crazy like "again nigga" 🤦🏿

Need them to hurry up with this morphine fr. Then let's see what this x-ray is saying.

Thank God my mom was there. My ride or die.

We gon get right eventually. 🙏
Rest up fam and get better!!!

I only posted the last one out of spite to piss off @AP2.5, which is why I led with the pic of Link smirking like that. Shit was funny to me doing it that way.

Also: none of that stuff she has means anything and who, if anyone, cares about what is or ain't holding her back? What she eats don't make not na'an one of us shit. I really don't know why you would even introduce any of that as if it has any relevance or any bearing on them pics. She can still get them jokes like everybody else. Y'all niggas said I looked like a GTA character when I posted a pic of myself and I took it in stride. Du still catches shit about them fake ass Jordans, assaulting cardboard boxes, and the McRib pic I photoshopped. Germs stretching out his son's Iron Man mask to oblivion gets a mention every now and again as does that bold ass pic some nigga drew of him and his woman (@Alle’Oxin’Free did you ever go see that nigga over that? 'Cause you really should have). The point is, nobody is above these internet jokes; everybody's gonna get 'em at one point or another.

But, I'mma stop posting them 'cause I see it's a sensitive thing here.
I have no idea what you talking bout fam

I’m bout to go to the restaurant you want something?

Returns w my food and it’s oh we’re you gonna eat these fries?

Lmao it never fails

Back