Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Damn @Sony Montana morphine made me have the heart of hearts with my sister..

We about to change our family curse.

And shout out to her starting an entire new program at a university here. I had no idea. She doing bigshit.

Now I just gotta reel in big bro. He'll shoot someone for me but him and my sister don't mess with eachother. He in Guyana taking care of our peoples and building when I get well imma touch soil on there for an extended period. I'm overdue..

As for my back looks like 2 bones wedged together and one of em cracked a little so imma feel it for a while.

Last edited:
Damn @Sony Montana morphine made me have the heart of hearts with my sister..

We about to change our family curse.

And shout out to her starting an entire new program at a university here. I had no idea. She doing bigshit.

Now I just gotta reel in big bro. He'll shoot someone for me but him and my sister don't mess with eachother. He in Guyana taking care of our peoples and building when I get well imma touch soil on there for an extended period. I'm overdue..

As for my back looks 2 bones wedged together and one of em cracked a little so imma feel it for a while.
That’s great to hear about your family. And who knows? That trip to Guyana might change your whole trajectory in life

It’s exciting to look forward to and I’m excited for you

Just take your time post backiotomy and you gonna be good. Enrich your mind in the meantime

Monkey looking like,

“so you not gone get this nigga up off me?”

Then

“Come on, get up off be bruh”

Then

“get this nigga up off me for I hurt em..see, see, now get up off me”

I know judges out there be on some fuck shit, but at the same time for one of them to deny probation you gotta really be a fuck up 'cause they LOVE to put niggas on papers. They do it so much Las Vegas' second slogan is "Las Vegas: Come on vacation, leave on probation."

This muhfucka had to have been a habitual offender to the point where the judge finally said "Fuck it, you're going to county/prison"

Back