Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

lol @ has become. Its ALWAYS been a hidden tax for establishments that dont wanna pay their staff a living fuckin wage
Yea I didn't see the embeded title. It's different from the actual article title for some reason

Has tipping gone too far? 1 in 3 Americans think so​

Tipping been trash to me. Up the prices in the restaurant to pay them people properly. If the service is above and beyond folks will still tip
The complaint isn't really for restaurants though. It's for places where you just go to the cash register to order something and they ask for a tip

I wonder who’s going to be the first celebrity director, or, maybe a really creatively gifted unknown. To make an entire, good, completely A.I created film.

Why does people that back into spaces irritate you?

'cause they almost always park fucked up and just leave their shit like that. Some don't back into the space enough so the front half of the car is sticking out or they go too far and now can't nobody park behind them or their tail end will be sticking out.

There's more but it's stupid shit like that consistently makes it more annoying for people that pull in like a normal person.

Back