Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

A.I is a Trojan horse man, shits being given away for free. A news paper can have an article about your local water company purposely tainting your water and put it behind a pay wall. But a supposed generational technology is being given away for free?

:mybad:

That shit mad fishy

A.I is a Trojan horse man, shits being given away for free. A news paper can have an article about your local water company purposely tainting your water and put it behind a pay wall. But a supposed generational technology is being given away for free?

:mybad:

That shit mad fishy
The news paper was an organization that thrived on people either having subscriptions or people would buy the paper out the store

Neither one of those things are happening at the rates they used to which is why in order to still survive, pay for overhead, Internet storage, bandwidth, etc... They have to use a pay wall.

Dassit

Question.......If you and yoour homie kick it for years yall hang run the streets together you both no where the bodies are all the secrets of each other. For what ever reason yall part ways are you going to talk about your ex homie like he/she's a clown he/she's this he/she's that.

Are you in fact a clown as well and just as dirty as the ex-homie you're talking about since you was there for all the bullshit keekeeing the whole time?

These companies know what they be doing. As soon as I buy some new rocks, some more are going to be released in a couple of weeks. I need to hurry up and find a new job…

That Rattler NU will probably be in my bag the day it drops. That or the NU Blue that dropped last year. That ball really gets through the front/mid clean. Gotta control your speed with it and keep it in front of you tho.

That Max Bias has my attention too.

I can barely throw the shit I have🤦🏾‍♂️.

I feel like I'm in a Twilight Zone episode yo.
I can't escape people talking about Diddy.

Work, girlfriend talking to girlfriends, television, social media..... wtf yo.

I'm reading long articles about the Ancient Egyptian Genome Project..

Twitter & YouTube messing up my algorithms about Diddy. Blocked mad shit.

I can't remember liking anything related to Diddy.

Must be some old music. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Just change the subject to Trump or Weinstein

It’s amazing to see a team get like than 20 losses in a 82 game season. And people say the only reason they’re in the finals is because other people go hurt.

Question.......If you and yoour homie kick it for years yall hang run the streets together you both no where the bodies are all the secrets of each other. For what ever reason yall part ways are you going to talk about your ex homie like he/she's a clown he/she's this he/she's that.

Are you in fact a clown as well and just as dirty as the ex-homie you're talking about since you was there for all the bullshit keekeeing the whole time?
Naw you don't talk about the homie. If you do you'll say in my younger years but I've grown up and realized that wasn't cool.

It’s amazing to see a team get like than 20 losses in a 82 game season. And people say the only reason they’re in the finals is because other people go hurt.
No doubt they woulda been favorites in every series but its a major factor that they didn't have to face stronger competition. It's allowing them to rest their own players that prolly woulda been forced to play while banged up. The fact that they struggled last series with a banged up opp and basically stole 3 games that series speaks volumes.

If you enter your car in a car show and on the day of the show your main competition doesn't show up, it's an advantage.

Back