Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Isaiah Thomas : they changed the rules for him

Rules that needed changing

:js4:

lol It trips me out when people say that. What was the NBA supposed to do? Should they have just let MJ be killed out there? It wasn't even just about MJ either. The rules didn't change until hard fouls became the standard for dealing with drivers that were hard to stop.

Lmao. Are you being serious?

Because Kim’s kid cannot sing at all. Did you watch the performance and believe that she was their first choice.

I really can’t believe you think a performance of this magnitude at that venue for that ticket price that that kid was the choice to play young Simba.

Lol if Blue Ivy can’t sing and they competing it would be hilarious

May I ask why you didn’t just buy another pair of Air pod pros? 😅 How much you pay for those liberty 3s?
I had the pixel buds pro

I only used the ipods as an example cause abw is the land of the boujee nigga and they act like Apple is the only company that makes mobile products so...

The Liberty 3s were 80 with a coupon and the pixel buds pro, even at a 30% discount are like $130 or some shit

I was trying to keep it all pixel but fuck that😂

I had the pixel buds pro

I only used the ipods as an example cause abw is the land of the boujee nigga and they act like Apple is the only company that makes mobile products so...

The Liberty 3s were 80 with a coupon and the pixel buds pro, even at a 30% discount are like $130 or some shit

I was trying to keep it all pixel but fuck that😂
Ok, seeing as how you have a pixel phone, AirPods probably aren’t worth. 😅

Back