Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

I got one in this afternoon I'm trying to get myself out of right now
That shit is the worst. My issue today is that usually on a Friday, half of the office is out. Why today everybody want to show up. Being all loud and shit.
That shit is the worst. My issue today is that usually on a Friday, half of the office is out. Why today everybody want to show up. Being all loud and shit.
We just changed schedules at work. Everyone has the same hours Mon-Fri. I fear more "big" meetings will now happen today, rather than Tuesday

Easy solution is to vote out the people that created and approved the bill

But people don't vote so they're SOL🤷‍♂️
You vote them out but who can you vote in that's going to unban it is the question

I like my job and I get paid very well BUT these mf's stay wanting to have a meeting about shit that a email can cover. Bruh I swear I don't want to talk to you niggas b just send the email shawty!!!
I hate meetings too, but what’s worse is when you hear that Teams ringtone unexpectedly.

IMG_0519.gif

That ringtone is responsible for more anxiety than your girl saying “we need to talk” 😂.

Last edited:

Damn I might have told the story of how my mans ended up pouring an entire bottle of vodka on this CAC chick at the same establishment

Back