Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Which one of y'all was in the pic thread talking about getting an expedited approval of the passport right before a trip?

Had some fuck shit going on with mine for a while that just got resolved and I'm trying to fly out soon

Was it you @TheNightKing?
Nah wasn’t me bruh. But there are ways, just not sure the procedure.

I would change mine at least once a week and it took about 10 tries before I felt it was acceptable 😂.
It’s wild how alike we all were without the internet. Before I’d call a girl on the phone, I had to set the mood. Dim the lights and put on some background music.

Then you gotta use the house phone to call your cell phone and listen to make sure the music ain’t too loud cause you don’t wanna seem like you got it on, on purpose.

Then you gotta lay down on something to feel cool and laid back, ya heart beating, you hit call, and then she answer, she say hello and you put on the slick voice and say “sup”

Adidas Forum

maxresdefault.jpg
Time for Amazon to get more of my money.

Some of the color schemes look very clean!

I like my job and I get paid very well BUT these mf's stay wanting to have a meeting about shit that a email can cover. Bruh I swear I don't want to talk to you niggas b just send the email shawty!!!
That shit is the worst. My issue today is that usually on a Friday, half of the office is out. Why today everybody want to show up. Being all loud and shit.

Back