Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Juneteenth Lounge

Man sundown towns!!! We had a couple of them in Jersey. You had to be on your toes when driving through them.
I couldn’t imagine…. Had to go visit my white homie in some 99% cac town that for sure looked like niggas not welcome here recently

Bro kept apologizing to me lol

1988 DOCUMENTARY: CRACKLAND | Jamaica Queens N.Y.C​

A documentary on the drug battle in Jamaica Queens, New York, and how drug violence contributes significantly to the devolution of the city's black community. This rare documentary reflects America's eroding rule of law, a lack of faith in our institutions and future, and our political inability to respond.

This CAN'T be real. Nobody is this stupid in real life.

4cc40eecc70ca1b79bdf84d15e1588a9.jpg

I don’t know why but I love Suki

Wait so that was real? She's really that dumb??

No.

Bobbi's interview style is to make Black guests uncomfortable and look stupid by acting like a pretentious quasi racist White girl and the guests buy into it.

Lol the little White bitch basically said Drake ain't have no dad at home and he kept it rolling.

No.

Bobbi's interview style is to make Black guests uncomfortable and look stupid by acting like a pretentious quasi racist White girl and the guests buy into it.

Lol the little White bitch basically said Drake ain't have no dad at home and he kept it rolling.
But that’s true lol and you watch that shit?

No.

She advertised the interview on her own page though...

Back