Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

People who already hate Joe is gonna ride with Tahiry, but I've been a fan of Joe long enough to be familiar with Tahiry.

She's one of those chicks who get in men's face wild loud, says the most disrespectful shit to you, punches on you, then plays victim.

I'm not condoning DV, but these are two different types of women/situations.

:js4:

Does she.............hate watch his show? That really must be triggering...
Or people probably been @ her or let her know he said something and she licked off a shot like she does everytime he speaks on dv.

Unless she got a tape that shit doa.

People who already hate Joe is gonna ride with Tahiry, but I've been a fan of Joe long enough to be familiar with Tahiry.

She's one of those chicks who get in men's face wild loud, says the most disrespectful shit to you, punches on you, then plays victim.

Factttts

Delete this lol. It's not the hill you think it is.

I forgot about that clip, that shit was shameful. IDK if she was putting on for the cameras and producers, or everyone being around kept her from acting worse

GOMx0PgXEAEabi2

She does this atleast once a year and it never gets the reaction she is looking for.. Maybe it'll be different this time

The issue is we believe her and Joe Budden is an open former drug addict and POS, that everyone loves because he's a POS. So it never hits the same.

Joe Budden is the piece of shit light skin uncle that swears he's a genius but we all know he beats women up and smokes crack and grandma feel bad for him.

People who already hate Joe is gonna ride with Tahiry
The issue is we believe her and Joe Budden is an open former drug addict and POS, that everyone loves because he's a POS. So it never hits the same.

Joe Budden is the piece of shit light skin uncle that swears he's a genius but we all know he beats women up and smokes crack and grandma feel bad for him.

Back