Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

GONQDdiakAAjLsq

I like Joe because he selectively admits to the fucked up shit he's done.

Like, how you gonna break into Tahiry's house and hide under the bed but we supposed to believe you ain't yank her up a few times?

A Dominican American woman from the Tristate Area is annoying as shit.

Combine annoying Tri-State energy with dust head energy, you have a smackdown.
Didnt he say he had a spare key or something? But the funniest part about that story is him saying he waited so long under the bed, he fell asleep. Then when he woke up, she had came home with with some friends and they discovered him cuz i think he was snoring or some shit.

Joe is a real nutt

All he said was " I never did something like thar but I had my fair share of issues with women"

You ain’t have to put that all the way on his jacket. Damn.

I was asking lol

200w.gif

He wasn't specific but he said it's been 12 years since (redacted) took place. I doubt he's talking about raising his voice, could be wrong tho :mybad:

I'm seeing a lot of chicks calling out Tahiry for her shit too, but if Yaris and the other chicks start dogpiling it might be a rough month for your boy 😂

The man has rapped entire songs and verses about this. Got a bar where he says he thought he killed him and Esther Baxter's child when she was pregnant during a fight. For Joe to continue to be surprised he gets these reactions is showing the same tone deafness he's accusing Puff of

Back