Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Lol Joe's adrenaline is still high, nigga was ready to fight everybody the whole pod

I get going independent and selling their own shit but these niggas talking about classing out music essentially.

There's no album worth $100. Sorry. There has to be a better middle ground between artist and customer in their scenario. Otherwise their just ditching the label clutches and flipping the cost on us.

They sounded ridiculous.

I get going independent and selling their own shit but these niggas talking about classing out music essentially.

There's no album worth $100. Sorry. There has to be a better middle ground between artist and customer in their scenario. Otherwise their just ditching the label clutches and flipping the cost on us.

They sounded ridiculous.
lol not trying to put up $100 for the legendary Lloyd Banks?

lol not trying to put up $100 for the legendary Lloyd Banks?
I wouldn't put it up for drake. 🤷🏿‍♂️

That's ridiculous.

In nigga terms for anyone in the back..

That's like the connect telling you they're the ones selling now cause the dealer and runners been stealing for the longest and they're tired so fuck whatever program yall had you gotta come cop from them directly and they're also raising the price 10 fold.

I dunno about yall but imma find a new or go cold turkey.

It worked for Nip
I'm not debating if it would work I'm saying it's fuckery and basically classicism.

Only people with $100 to spare deserve to listen to music?

It's not fixing the problem just exchanging hands of the delivery but raising the cost on the customer.

I canceled Netflix for the same tactics.

I'm never jocking that practice in any form but power to any artist that can get it off.

And then them arguing over spotify like the labels don't own that shit and just break it down amongst themselves.

You can Google it. It's been up.

I wouldn't put it up for drake. 🤷🏿‍♂️

That's ridiculous.

In nigga terms for anyone in the back..

That's like the connect telling you they're the ones selling now cause the dealer and runners been stealing for the longest and they're tired so fuck whatever program yall had you gotta come cop from them directly and they're also raising the price 10 fold.

I dunno about yall but imma find a new or go cold turkey.

I aint like the take about Lauryn hill either. Fuck outa here

Yeah. Them caping for Lauryn is some bullshit. I saw her once...I'm just glad she came out reasonably on time, because i wasn't with that "3 hour" late BS. FOH.

Also, fuck paying more than $40 for an album. Muhfuckas wylin paying $100 for anyone’s album, let alone an artist on the caliber of Banks.

Last edited:

There's no album worth $100
. Sorry. There has to be a better middle ground between artist and customer in their scenario. Otherwise their just ditching the label clutches and flipping the cost on us.

They sounded ridiculous.
You ain't really a Top 3 fan to say that. His albums are lowkey priceless

And Joe aint lying about the sniper shit, there's a been a couple of "friendships" that changed over chicks on here.

Sad sad sad

giphy.gif

Back