Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Y’all gonna excuse it, because y’all hyper fanned out over son, but if true that’s just the universe doing what it does unfortunately.

Regardless of who’s people it is that did it you can’t be on a public platform talking that, “rah rah I got crash dummies on call you don’t know what could be done to you,” then turn and get duffed out the next day.

And it’s not even that there won’t still be reprecussions to be had. It’s the ego and gall to think you’re too omnipotent to be touched.

Y’all gonna excuse it, because y’all hyper fanned out over son, but if true that’s just the universe doing what it does unfortunately.

Regardless of who’s people it is that did it you can’t be on a public platform talking that, “rah rah I got crash dummies on call you don’t know what could be done to you,” then turn and get duffed out the next day.

And it’s not even that there won’t still be reprecussions to be had. It’s the ego and gall to think you’re too omnipotent to be touched.
This pop out the bushes shit you do everytime dude takes some kind of L is weird.

Just say you're glad it happened and keep it moving bruh.

This pop out the bushes shit you do everytime dude takes some kind of L is weird.

Just say you're glad it happened and keep it moving bruh.

Dog, why do you get mad every time bro lol you gotta stop man.

Glad it happened is way too much on it. I clearly listen to every pod. There’s just rarely much worth talking about in here unless it goes viral. The L’s are usually what goes viral.

He wasn’t wrong in his words but he asked for it.

He was also 100% in the right on the Drake situation. He was also right telling Yacthy to shut the hell up. You happy?

I'm over here crying over the thought of me not being there for Top 3, I really love that nigga

laughing-hysterically.gif

EeH9BkEX0AAQqEn.jpg
........*in my Kahlid voice*..........Another One

Dog, why do you get mad every time bro lol you gotta stop man.

Glad it happened is way too much on it. I clearly listen to every pod. There’s just rarely much worth talking about in here unless it goes viral. The L’s are usually what goes viral.

He wasn’t wrong in his words but he asked for it.

He was also 100% in the right on the Drake situation. He was also right telling Yacthy to shut the hell up. You happy?
Fam you came in the thread calling niggas hyper fanned out.

Don't worry. I won't be responding to anything else. You can post unbothered.

Last edited:
his eyes look a lil puffy idk

Either way u one thing u gotta give Joe, he keeps shit more official than the official street rappers. This guy has had his fair share of rapstar gunplay and fisticuffs but afaik never bitched, never called police or made excuses.
All true, but still crazy how this nigga's been gettin' touched up..... :pause:

in public for 14 plus years

Niggas get swung on everyday B

Niggas made it sound like Joe was in a full body cast after being jumped by 20 niggas

If it was related to Ceasar it's weird it happened in Queens and not jersey and if so were they following him?

I see ppl say he low key confirmed it was them,but heard rumors of possibly Tax ppl,but also Envy is from Queens too.

Niggas get swung on everyday B

Niggas made it sound like Joe was in a full body cast after being jumped by 20 niggas

If it was related to Ceasar it's weird it happened in Queens and not jersey and if so were they following him?

I see ppl say he low key confirmed it was them,but heard rumors of possibly Tax ppl,but also Envy is from Queens too.
Don’t forget Drake

This a whole Scooby Doo episode

All true, but still crazy how this nigga's been gettin' touched up..... :pause:

in public for 14 plus years

Joe gets a lot of flack because his brawls got made public ,but it's plenty rappers who got done way dirtier than Joe,they just never had it broadcast.

Joe was who put the vid up after the Wu incident which was some bullshit because who gaf if he thinks he raps better than Method Man?

Niggas almost died in the bldg that night too after that.So many crips.....

Con and Joe had been boiling over and Con got fucked up for that too.

I don't think Joe is no super tough nigga just an average Jersey nigga who'll pop off if he has to,but he too old for random street fights about nothing really.

Last edited:
Back