Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

It started off respectful, towards the end it was pure hate 😂

SN: lol @ the tension with joe and rory talking about fighting sparking with rory playing brent

Speaking of which, I found it funny that Stephen was championing the work he put in to become the star employee and public figure that he is and Joe was quiet. Even though it was everything he regularly kills Charlamagne and everyone else for.

Speaking of which, I found it funny that Stephen was championing the work he put in to become the star employee and public figure that he is and Joe was quiet. Even though it was everything he regularly kills Charlamagne and everyone else for.
Yeah, a lot of what SAS said mirrored what CTG says all the time. I was waiting for Joe to push back on some of it....but he didn't.

Just shows how deep the issue between him and CTG probably is.

Idk if maybe I'm mixing up ice with Mal but I could have sworn that early on in Ice being on the pod he said he never listened to Gunna,but now he's Gunna' s biggest fan.

If I recall Joe mentioned something about Gunna and assumed Ice was a fan because of his music taste in the sleepers and Ice acted like he barely heard of Gunna at all.

Idk if maybe I'm mixing up ice with Mal but I could have sworn that early on in Ice being on the pod he said he never listened to Gunna,but now he's Gunna' s biggest fan.

If I recall Joe mentioned something about Gunna and assumed Ice was a fan because of his music taste in the sleepers and Ice acted like he barely heard of Gunna at all.
I mean that could just mean he didn’t really listen to him and then became a fan…

Back