Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Everytime he does that shit I look at everybody on the couch lookin like doofs 😂

"You b-mic pussys, you're workers!!" - Joe

Everybody else:

200w.gif

Everytime he does that shit I look at everybody on the couch lookin like doofs 😂

"You b-mic pussys, you're workers!!" - Joe

Everybody else:

200w.gif
It’s still fucked up, but I look at it more like he’s talking to people who claim to be the ones running shit but they really not.

His cohosts don’t claim the A chair spot.

It’s still fucked up, but I look at it more like he’s talking to people who claim to be the ones running shit but they really not.

His cohosts don’t claim the A chair spot.
Nah he was on a tangent and just didn't think that one through lol but nobody but Flip should be bothered by that one anyway.

Nah he was on a tangent and just didn't think that one through lol but nobody but Flip should be bothered by that one anyway.
Honestly i was thinking opposite. Everyone BUT flip should be bothered. Flip came already solidified with a platform and following. He honestly doesnt need jbp as much as jbp needs him.

I expect him to not be there for long tho regardless.

Honestly i was thinking opposite. Everyone BUT flip should be bothered. Flip came already solidified with a platform and following. He honestly doesnt need jbp as much as jbp needs him.

I expect him to not be there for long tho regardless.

Ice done said multiple times he happy being a worker

Back