Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Her being a box office darling and a lead in some name films are facts. You're acting like that means nothing.

oh nah dont get it twisted.. white folks definitely fucked with her.. that cant be denied. Us tho? Cmon now. I already said the comparison was silly as shit.

I just dont like comparing shit like that. whats to stop some doof from saying Denzel our Pacino. Man what? I dont like that shit no way. Its goofy as fuck to make any of these comparisons

and to even make them comparissons you gotta be that muhfucka to begin with. Julia aint that imo and to be clear.. neither is Megan. They both mid

oh nah dont get it twisted.. white folks definitely fucked with her.. that cant be denied. Us tho? Cmon now. I already said the comparison was silly as shit.

I just dont like comparing shit like that. whats to stop some doof from saying Denzel our Pacino. Man what? I dont like that shit no way. Its goofy as fuck to make any of these comparisons

and to even make them comparissons you gotta be that muhfucka to begin with. Julia aint that imo and to be clear.. neither is Megan. They both mid
Now we're just talking in circles. Cause it being a bad comparison is what we're debating in the first place.

I hate yall. 🤣🤦🏿

Even if you was just with shorty for 8 months, leaving your girl after her mom gets diagnosed with cancer is lame as shit. Fuck what these niggas talking about.

Back