Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

just cuz you disagree doesnt mean somebody trolling.

I legit dont fuck with Julia Roberts at all outside of oceans 11 and hook. And if you replaced meagan good with julias spot in either of those classics.. the shit would likely have been better. FOH
No because when you say stupid shit like this I have to think you’re trolling lol

This implies that Julia roberts is just as good as Meagan Good

Meagan good isn’t even better than Zoe Saldana or Regina hall

just cuz you disagree doesnt mean somebody trolling.

I legit dont fuck with Julia Roberts at all outside of oceans 11 and hook. And if you replaced meagan good with julias spot in either of those classics.. the shit would likely have been better. FOH
You can't just discount all her work when comparing 2 careers cause you feel like it and call your point valid lmao.

You can't just discount all her work when comparing 2 careers cause you feel like it and call your point valid lmao.
Oh im not. Ive made it clear that I dont fuck with her movies like that. Im just stating my pov. Most of her joints I have no interest in and I dont think shes THAT great of an actress. Yall actin like she changed the game or some shit lol.

@Goldie set up the top 10 bum ass Julia Roberts movies for these niggas

Oh im not. Ive made it clear that I dont fuck with her movies like that. Im just stating my pov. Most of her joints I have no interest in and I dont think shes THAT great of an actress. Yall actin like she changed the game or some shit lol.

@Goldie set up the top 10 bum ass Julia Roberts movies for these niggas

Her being a box office darling and a lead in some name films are facts. You're acting like that means nothing.

Back