Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Goldie

Lol

I know Wayne has white fans. I know he has a ton of white fans. But those white fans are a certain age demo that by and large DO NOT actually attend the game. They will definitely be at the festivities surrounding the game but not the actual game

Again, it's a show, not a concert

Wayne's been doing this for almost 30 years..... he has older white fans bruh.

Put it like this. any white fans Kendrick has, Wayne has 10x over.

Wayne's been doing this for almost 30 years..... he has older white fans bruh.

Put it like this. any white fans Kendrick has, Wayne has 10x over.
Define older

I'm 41. Older than that? Don't say Skip Bayless either

So you think SB is gonna be filled with senior citizens?

Yall got it fam lol
Here you go with the extremes lol

But you're not too far off. Don't let Taylor Swift being in a booth fool you b

The SB has been and will always be some sorta corporate shit. Yes there are regular citizens, season ticket holders, etc that attend but they are much older than this demo you think listen to Wayne religiously

But nevermind all that

My point from day 1 continues to be it's a show, not a concert

Out of the people that I know that have actually attended weezyana fest, essence, etc... Wayne himself isn't a good showman but his songs definitely have that feeling

But what's the point in having one without the other?

Hell, I feel the same way about dot. A lot of those people will not know his music. We at home will. But at least he's a good showman by all accounts

Here you go with the extremes lol

But you're not too far off. Don't let Taylor Swift being in a booth fool you b

The SB has been and will always be some sorta corporate shit. Yes there are regular citizens, season ticket holders, etc that attend but they are much older than this demo you think listen to Wayne religiously

But nevermind all that

My point from day 1 continues to be it's a show, not a concert

Out of the people that I know that have actually attended weezyana fest, essence, etc... Wayne himself isn't a good showman but his songs definitely have that feeling

But what's the point in having one without the other?

Hell, I feel the same way about dot. A lot of those people will not know his music. We at home will. But at least he's a good showman by all accounts

Last page I said I'm not mad at anybody questioning his performance skills. With that being said tho, nobody had a problem watching stiff ass dre and snoop on stage. Wayne should get the same grace.

Damn ima coon for saying Wayne Doesn’t have SB type songs to perform? I’m not saying whites don’t know his hits

It’s just his hits aren’t broad enough and Wayne wouldn’t perform at the level needed

Yes.

Reducing hiphop songs to "bet special" music is a nigga mentality.

White people are the reason most records are hits, not niggas.

Yes.

Reducing hiphop songs to "bet special" music is a nigga mentality.

White people are the reason most records are hits, not niggas.
There’s a disconnect here

Saying Wayne’s hits don’t ring off in a broader setting vs a strictly hiphop one isn’t cooning lol

Wayne could never perform like a Kanye or Drake

But he could perform like a Rick Ross

There’s a disconnect here

Saying Wayne’s hits don’t ring off in a broader setting vs a strictly hiphop one isn’t cooning lol

Wayne could never perform like a Kanye or Drake

But he could perform like a Rick Ross

giphy.gif

the numbers say differently

Wayne this great Super Bowl performer but nobody ever brought him up before until it was in New Orleans lol

No rapper has headlined the superbowl until a year ago .... It's not a Wayne issue.

Show Wayne’s numbers the past decade

When he wasn’t about to die from lean he was about to get killed by birdman

Goes back to the Bruce Springstein point... who cares...

We gotta get rid of the inferiority complex as a people.

If the artist with the most hits in music history isn't big enough to do it, what are we talking about?

Reactions: GNS
Goes back to the Bruce Springstein point... who cares...

We gotta get rid of the inferiority complex as a people.

If the artist with the most hits in music history isn't big enough to do it, what are we talking about?
His hits don’t translate to the superbowl

There’s no inferiority complex here

Scarface cant do a Super Bowl either and he’s a top 10 rapper of all time

His hits don’t translate to the superbowl

There’s no inferiority complex here

Scarface cant do a Super Bowl either and he’s a top 10 rapper of all time

Scarface has 5% of the success Wayne has... respectfully.

It is an inferiority complex cuz if any white artist had the numbers wayne has it wouldn't be a discussion.

He got those numbers cuz white people love his music lol it's not that difficult to understand. He's a pop artist.

Reactions: GNS
Scarface has 5% of the success Wayne has... respectfully.

It is an inferiority complex cuz if any white artist had the numbers wayne has it wouldn't be a discussion.

He got those numbers cuz white people love his music lol it's not that difficult to understand. He's a pop artist.
Stop looking at as numbers = good Super Bowl act

Back