Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

This is ridiculous, but I'll entertain it.

Because of his stage show or cuz he doesn't have enough hits?
Ish deep breath

It’s a combo of Wayne not being able to carry a Super Bowl performance solo (word to the Wayne can bring out ___) argument

Then while he has hits he doesn’t have much mass appeal to a Super Bowl crowd

It’s niche as in it’s a bunch of nigga songs that don’t appeal in 2024 to everyone outside of lollipop

Ish deep breath

It’s a combo of Wayne not being able to carry a Super Bowl performance solo (word to the Wayne can bring out ___) argument

Then while he has hits he doesn’t have much that have mass appeal to a Super Bowl crowd

It’s niche as in it’s a bunch of nigga songs that don’t appeal in 2024 to everyone outside of lollipop

- Joe deep breath -

This aint 1982 in the bronx spinning on cardboards.... Hiphop is the biggest music genre in the world. Meaning whites mainly listen to Hiphop before any other genre.

Wayne has the 2nd most billboard hits in music history from any genre... and his protege is number 1. He didn't get that from being a small niche rapper.

Every Wayne song yall know, they know.

Goldie, serious question

Who do you think actually attends the Superbowl?

- Joe deep breath -

This aint 1982 in the bronx spinning on cardboards.... Hiphop is the biggest music genre in the world. Meaning whites mainly listen to Hiphop before any other genre.

Wayne has the 2nd most billboard hits in music history from any genre... and his protege is number 1. He didn't get that from being a small niche rapper.

Every Wayne song yall know, they know.
Think back to The weekend, Beyoncé, Katy Perry, Rihanna, etc

lil Wayne standing there performing fireman with pyrotechnics in the background while dusty niggas at home hope Mannie fresh come out ain’t the wave

For the BET awards it’s fine, not this

If niggas is saying they think Wayne can't put on a good show, I can atleast understand that. He'd probably would bring out mad people like every other artist has done in the past 10 years at the SB.

But to question if the nigga with the most hits in music history has enough hits? It's ridiculous.

Good day sir
Goldie

Lol

I know Wayne has white fans. I know he has a ton of white fans. But those white fans are a certain age demo that by and large DO NOT actually attend the game. They will definitely be at the festivities surrounding the game but not the actual game

Again, it's a show, not a concert

Back