Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Deep down they are fans and they really don't fuck with Joe like that. But they got no choice because Joe has the better pod.

I don’t even know how you could be a fan of Rory or Mal. Rory works good with Joe because he comes with viable points when Joe off his rocker, Mal too cool persona wore off pretty quickly, he was replaceable pretty quickly. Neither one of them work without a person like Joe, someone they can feed off the energy of.

I really don’t listen to Rory & Mal’s podcast as much but everybody has had their memories jaded by the two’s lack of enthusiasm that last year or so with Joe. All of which was brought on by everything occurring behind the scenes, as admitted by all parties.

But we need to stop lying on those guys contributions to the pod. Mal was super unfiltered those first couple years. I have not had an uncontrollable laugh the way I frequently did when the three were together. This current version is great but it’s not peak.

Moments like:

1.) The, “My shit little?” convo
2.) Mal’s first time telling the story of visiting the project chick.
3.) Was this a case?
4.) Trey can give me 20 mins of hits

To this day all of this pod’s best moments, save the Views rant which was way early, involved the three of them together. Folks need to watch some compilation videos or something and remind themselves because Joe’s pod has fallen up but it’s definitely not better than what was.

I don’t even know how you could be a fan of Rory or Mal. Rory works good with Joe because he comes with viable points when Joe off his rocker, Mal too cool persona wore off pretty quickly, he was replaceable pretty quickly. Neither one of them work without a person like Joe, someone they can feed off the energy of.

I noticed that in the first pod I watched. An annoying persona that Joe needed to get rid of.

I really don’t listen to Rory & Mal’s podcast as much but everybody has had their memories jaded by the two’s lack of enthusiasm that last year or so with Joe. All of which was brought on by everything occurring behind the scenes, as admitted by all parties.

But we need to stop lying on those guys contributions to the pod. Mal was super unfiltered those first couple years. I have not had an uncontrollable laugh the way I frequently did when the three were together. This current version is great but it’s not peak.

Moments like:

1.) The, “My shit little?” convo
2.) Mal’s first time telling the story of visiting the project chick.
3.) Was this a case?
4.) Trey can give me 20 mins of hits

To this day all of this pod’s best moments, save the Views rant which was way early, involved the three of them together. Folks need to watch some compilation videos or something and remind themselves because Joe’s pod has fallen up but it’s definitely not better than what was.
That 2016-2018 stretch is easily the best years of the Joe Budden Podcast, so many funny and viral moments, they were selling out shows on both coasts. That was the peak in quality with this podcast .

Imma need y'all to link me to this compilation of peak JBP. Cuz I'm not buying that the pod now is no where near as funny as when Rory & Mal were on. They might of had their moments, but consistent holding your stomach funny? No way.

Is unfiltered Mal when he talked about how Trump was the greatest president ever, cuz he put a bunch of money in the hood?

When you realize why Joe brought the dog to the podcast

200w.gif

Nigga petty as shit.

Back