Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Depends on how long Durant signed them for. I know that nigga be tight everytime he sees their weekly numbers...

durant-mad.gif

Well, Rory is very direct today. I would say that he and Joe really need to fight that out, but Flip probably will wanna knuckle up first.

I didnt 100% pay attention to the whole break up, but i thought it was over them demanding equity when a big deal being shopped. Whats this thing about Joe being a thief? Or was it not new and im just noticing?

Also, them naming their next ep "bare minimum boys" shows me a few things, they hate watching jbp, they're hungry for views & that Joe rant must of hit home cuz, he was talking in general and addressing certain people interchangeably throughout the whole rant.

Also, them naming their next ep "bare minimum boys" shows me a few things, they hate watching jbp, they're hungry for views & that Joe rant must of hit home cuz, he was talking in general and addressing certain people interchangeably throughout the whole rant.
Nah those shots regarding those critiquing the list who were nowhere on the list were specifically at them.

Back