Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Don't get me wrong .I watch all the powers for entertainment purposes.. But these niggas just said that the Raising Kanan writing is amazing lol..I never wanna hear their opinion on shows again

Wayne production alone carries a halftime show. Add any song with Drake, Ye, or Nicki to the equation and it's up.

Beta stupid thinking white folks at home having karaoke night during the halftime, irregarldess of the act. Them folks tryna shake they ass while they grab they next bud light and refilling they 16 bean dip container

Wayne cant carry no damn halftime show. Stop the bullshit. They wont know most of his damn songs, and he'd need all of his big name features to show up and help carry him along. Not to mention, 99.9% of rappers are trash performers live. He'll be outa breathe after barely rapping the first track.
Tell us you never seen Wayne perform while telling us.....

Itll have to be Wayne w/ drake, nicki etc

Bring out Khaled to yell random dumb shit.

Hot boys to do 'Back That Azz Up"

Duffle Bag boy? :scust:

“Way to keep busy” 😂😂

Sn: Joe saying Wayne who has the 2nd most billboard hits in billboard history isn’t big enough for SB was crazy.
Eh I agree with him and ain't no way drake does lil Wayne's sb before doing his own either.

Back