COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Ayo that patreon was crazy trying to justify draya with that young dude. Talking bout maybe the young person is looking for the older person...like ok then i NEVER wanna hear nothing about some 40/50/60/70 old dude fucking with a 18 if thats how it is according to them

Didn't they spend a whole segment of how trash she is for that on their last pod? Also...that's according to them. Dont try and use that same argument. Somebody would look like an idiot trying to jistify it saying "well i heard on the JBP that it was cool"

Didn't they spend a whole segment of how trash she is for that on their last pod? Also...that's according to them. Dont try and use that same argument. Somebody would look like an idiot trying to jistify it saying "well i heard on the JBP that it was cool"

yes but on the pateron(which is after the JBP) that chick was like sometimes the younger person is going for the older person and they gave NO pushback. Im saying they shouldnt bring up any other cases/incidents if they think like that. Im not saying i think like that

yes but on the pateron(which is after the JBP) that chick was like sometimes the younger person is going for the older person and they gave NO pushback. Im saying they shouldnt bring up any other cases/incidents if they think like that. Im not saying i think like that

Its nasty anyway they try to spin it. But its no shock the nigga with a rep for being the old nigga in the club would go silent on that topic at some point