Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Joe Budden Podcast

Flip saying he doesn’t accept that he will die as a reason why he won’t get insurance is hella arrogant.
I have trouble with it as well but for other reasons.

Can you or anyone else explain what the catch is? Why is there such a market? Why does it seem to be just another come up for the wealthy? Is it a bet you can lose?

Shit seems suspect to me. I can't put pen to paper cause I don't understand what the catch is. There's always a catch.

Not trying to be on some gotcha shit. It's honestly something that's confused me for as long as I can remember. Don't know how to explain it but it seems nefarious. Feels like selling your soul or some shit. Paying to pay out when you get sent up seems crazy to me. I know I sound ridiculous but someone learn me. Real shit.

If someone wants to start a thread cool.

I have trouble with it as well but for other reasons.

Can you or anyone else explain what the catch is? Why is there such a market? Why does it seem to be just another come up for the wealthy? Is it a bet you can lose?

Shit seems suspect to me. I can't put pen to paper cause I don't understand what the catch is. There's always a catch.

Not trying to be on some gotcha shit. It's honestly something that's confused me for as long as I can remember. Don't know how to explain it but it seems nefarious. Feels like selling your soul or some shit. Paying to pay out when you get sent up seems crazy to me. I know I sound ridiculous but someone learn me. Real shit.

If someone wants to start a thread cool.
pretty sure theres a life insurance thread around here somewhere but yeah if folks got it like that and plan they shit out on how they want their loved ones to get bread once they pass then coo..no need for all the extra shit but life insurance seems like a smart move to ensure that when you gone the costs to pay for your funeral and all that shit are taken care of along with some extra shit depending on the plan.

pretty sure theres a life insurance thread around here somewhere but yeah if folks got it like that and plan they shit out on how they want their loved ones to get bread once they pass then coo..no need for all the extra shit but life insurance seems like a smart move to ensure that when you gone the costs to pay for your funeral and all that shit are taken care of along with some extra shit depending on the plan.

I got that part.

What's in it for the diabolical mfs on the other side tho? Everyone can't win. Someone's losing something. I'm trying to figure out what that is.

They get more in premiums than they pay out. A lot more.
Word. I figure it has to be something along those lines but why? If you have time and can provide me or lead me to any specific numbers/laws/bills on the matter it would be appreciated.

Back