LilBthebasegod is up there
-Lil B
-Trinidad James
-Soulja Boy
-Silkk the Shocker
-Like 150 Chicago drill rappers who can't stay on beat
-2,000 new mumble rappers popping up every year

Magoo is bad, but WORST of all time?
Nah but he definitely gets an honorable mention, maybe top 10. That being said if someone has him in that top 5 or #1 spot I won't debate them it's justified. Its just that there's others to be considered.

not for nothin, Lil Boss can really rap if he wants to

+ he wrote a book & was a published author at 19, that's gotta count for sumn

:shrug2:

-Lil B
-Trinidad James
-Soulja Boy
-Silkk the Shocker
-Like 150 Chicago drill rappers who can't stay on beat
-2,000 new mumble rappers popping up every year

Magoo is bad, but WORST of all time?
Nah but he definitely gets an honorable mention, maybe top 10. That being said if someone has him in that top 5 or #1 spot I won't debate them it's justified. Its just that there's others to be considered.

Fuccin facts!

If he's not the worst he's damn close. Skee-Lo, Mike Jones, lame ass Cameron and gay ass Mase are the only rappers that give him a run for his money. Dude was fucking terrible.

No one has ruined more goat tracks than this piece of shit. Timbo should still be whooping his ass for wasting classic material like this.

Smh at getting bodied by Timbaland. Get this clown the fuck outta here.

That beat was crazy tho

I don't understand this Wale thing, is he meant to be wack or something?

Ive learned thru this site that some niggaz despise tha man....while I’m not a huge fan of tha spoken wordish-poetry-esque style he does sometimes I like tha majority of his other shit...he nice at least to me....

I also feel like some people not a fan of his “attitude” so there’s always that....kanyeshrug

and like clockwork, theres always one person that pops up trying to convince us lil B is actually a great rapper

we dont believe you Brian B
:foh5:

Did I say he was great or he could really rap when he wants & isn't trollin?

I mean, did you even listen to that song?

this ABW right?

So, I assume most of us black folks right?

I kno yall wanna kill the messenger but how could you hate the message?

"the black man was the 1st on this Earth, prayin to myself won't catch me up in church"

"I'm the king from Egypt, not the king from England, I won't perm my hair, you niggas must be dreamin, leave yo hair nappy that's really classy, you worried bout them crackas bitch, worry bout yo family"

You ain't gotta be a fan of all his raps but you can respect that

There's no way people fuck with Travis over wale that just sounds crazy af to me

Not pointing fingers but, there's a certain type of people who primarily hail from rural and suburban areas. Who fuck with Travis HEAVY because he's got a lot going for him in the production aspect of recording and doesn't really focus on lyrics, it reminds them of that junkie, pill popping, "drug experimenting", heavy bass, rave music they love.

e72b1f2d82f4533245f6b94c61e91c64.500x280x18.gif

Soooo yeah I'd be willing to bet Travis has more fans than Wale. But as far as clout in HIP-HOP especially amongst your peers (and I mean peers like Kendrick, Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Lupe, etc.) Nah Wale smoking his boots it ain't even close.

Last edited:
Back