Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Internet will not stand for any Magoo slander

He is one of the worst
1. Willie D from geto Boys.I respect him,but he's never been good to me.
2.The other dude in Group Home who's not Lil Dap
3.soulja Boy
4.Nick Cannon
5. Top Dogg

False.

Off topic, who's that one rapper that used to rap about Sonic all the time, unironically?

Charles Hamilton. And he was faaaaaaaaaaaar from trash. He just had a heroin problem and no handling to explain to him every song you make doesn't have to be released. Add all that up with the Sonic fetish, pink Cam'ron perceived dickride, and arrogance... Son is the only artist I can think of besides Gorilla Zoe who burned all his material on mixtapes.

Also Lil B is the first troll rapper. Son was not that ass in The Pack, but then literally trolled the game into some million dollar shit... then shot his shit in the foot naming the album I'm Gay or something. I remember he had all the momentum then did that, dropped the album at the ass end of night randomly, and all at once broke the spell. Niggas might have fucked with the persona but nobody was going to go cop I'm Gay.

-Lil B
-Trinidad James
-Soulja Boy
-Silkk the Shocker
-Like 150 Chicago drill rappers who can't stay on beat
-2,000 new mumble rappers popping up every year

Magoo is bad, but WORST of all time?
Nah but he definitely gets an honorable mention, maybe top 10. That being said if someone has him in that top 5 or #1 spot I won't debate them it's justified. Its just that there's others to be considered.

Charles Hamilton. And he was faaaaaaaaaaaar from trash. He just had a heroin problem and no handling to explain to him every song you make doesn't have to be released. Add all that up with the Sonic fetish, pink Cam'ron perceived dickride, and arrogance... Son is the only artist I can think of besides Gorilla Zoe who burned all his material on mixtapes.

Also Lil B is the first troll rapper. Son was not that ass in The Pack, but then literally trolled the game into some million dollar shit... then shot his shit in the foot naming the album I'm Gay or something. I remember he had all the momentum then did that, dropped the album at the ass end of night randomly, and all at once broke the spell. Niggas might have fucked with the persona but nobody was going to go cop I'm Gay.
No, he’s Trash

Man, that thread on the IC years ago about if he belonged in the rap Hall of Fame building and niggas was like he belongs in the building across the street from the rap Hall of Fame... whooo jokes for days... a nigga said he the janitor of the rap Hall of Fame
Thanks man

id like to see worst rapper who had at least 1 solo album
0099dce90196cf5399283b5af291fb32.gif

Back