Welcome To aBlackWeb

HBO The Idol (CANCELED After 1 Season)

So, no reason, gotcha.

That shit undermines all of tedros power going forward. He can't be taken seriously anymore, if he ever was, unless he redeems himself, but i don't see how...
Eh, it was a larger confluence than just that. This was after destiny sewed seeds of doubt about who dude really was, and after tedros had just sprayed ol girl with the pre-planned.

So she was already feeling a type of way and then she finds out that he orchestrated their initial meet up, takes a look around and realizes all of the stuff going on around her was preplanned. That the girl who set this all up was also telling her how she was taking her song, didn't help matters I'm sure.

But really I just think dude with the shock collar was telling the truth and that she uses everyone around her and that she's ultimately just as manipulative as tedros and this was her way of showing that.

Jocelyn might have to kill dude after trying to take his whole roster.

I don’t know if it was episode one or two, but they made sure to show the part of basic Instinct where they say they she killed the man who she was fucking.

She got bold on dude

Or Tedros might OD the way he’s looking.

Last edited:
This series may have been messy,off putting for some and laced with some bad acting but i dont think anyone who watched this weekly wasnt entertained by the salty script and one liners,the singing and music and this odd,crazy love story it ended up being IMO

So yeah she didn’t literally kill him but she did kill him.

I had a feeling that Jocelyn would take over the cult by the end because she has the real power.

I guess Jocelyn made up the brush beating ,but I wonder how he never knew that brush was new?

I think she planned on taking over the cult from day one, but she would have let Tedros keep power if he wouldn’t have started to cross the line and had Dyanne snake her from the door.

Also shows how some industry ppl get blackmailed or strong armed into a position .

Like i thought tedros was down bad after the cucking. Powerless. It was obvious joslyn was gonna steal the cult but I already knew she couldn't maintain it without him. Plus when she got the word, he didn't accept the money that probably helped her fall in love again.

That fat "sister" was lowkey cooning all series but she went full plantation mammy at the end for no fucking reason. She really threatened to kill a brother over some lying conniving loose white girl. That was uncalled for by the writers

That fat "sister" was lowkey cooning all series but she went full plantation mammy at the end for no fucking reason. She really threatened to kill a brother over some lying conniving loose white girl. That was uncalled for by the writers
I meeeeean she don't know that nigga and Jocelyn and her seem to be really close personally and business wise probably from the start of her career.

I'm sure she has made millions off that relationship .

None of these ppl are particularly "good" ppl besides Chloe and Jocelyn's assistant,but old girl seems to really care about Jocelyn's well being .

Tedros is an ex pimp/cult leader/kidnapper/abuser.

Why should she side with him over her business partner/friend?

I like her.You can tell she either was a famous singer or wanted to be,but maybe got behind the scenes for whatever reason and maybe did some vocal coaching and exec work.

I want a prequel about her in the late 80's and 90's

I meeeeean she don't know that nigga and Jocelyn and her seem to be really close personally and business wise probably from the start of her career.

I'm sure she has made millions off that relationship .

None of these ppl are particularly "good" ppl besides Chloe and Jocelyn's assistant,but old girl seems to really care about Jocelyn's well being .

Tedros is an ex pimp/cult leader/kidnapper/abuser.

Why should she side with him over her business partner/friend?

I like her.You can tell she either was a famous singer or wanted to be,but maybe got behind the scenes for whatever reason and maybe did some vocal coaching and exec work.

I want a prequel about her in the late 80's and 90's
I'm not mad at her protecting her girl/investment. I'm talking about the literal energy and language she used against a black man. She could have made the same exact point a more dignified way

A few things...

We don't know for certain tedros set up the cucker's rape charge do we?

The bitchy assistant girl kinda up and left to work corporate or whatever but Jocelyn seemingly didn't notice/give a fuck

So tedros went to will call and stole Mauricio's tickets that's why they were standing in the nose bleeds or whatever but who told tedros to be there in the first place? Because he told the security she's expecting me and she really was. So why didn't he go directly to her dressing room instead of going to will call first?

A few things...

We don't know for certain tedros set up the cucker's rape charge do we?

The bitchy assistant girl kinda up and left to work corporate or whatever but Jocelyn seemingly didn't notice/give a fuck

So tedros went to will call and stole Mauricio's tickets that's why they were standing in the nose bleeds or whatever but who told tedros to be there in the first place? Because he told the security she's expecting me and she really was. So why didn't he go directly to her dressing room instead of going to will call first?
Yes Tedros did that for sure as far as Rob’ s fake charge.That girl is one of his cult members and he told dude to take that picture and told her to lie.

Jocelyn directly checked him about that when she kicked him out and he admitted to it basically

Mauricio is Tedros’ real name.I guess Jocelyn or somebody called him/contacted him and told him to come to the show.

Using his real name with just another ploy at chipping away at his image.

Yes Tedros did that for sure as far as Rob’ s fake charge.That girl is one of his cult members and he told dude to take that picture and told her to lie.

Jocelyn directly checked him about that when she kicked him out and he admitted to it basically

Mauricio is Tedros’ real name.I guess Jocelyn or somebody called him/contacted him and told him to come to the show.

Using his real name with just another ploy at chipping away at his image.
Oh, I thought mauricio was the foreign manager's name, cause they looked like they were sitting far away from where they were supposed to be. And they were all shocked and disgusted when tedros came on stage..

That was a fast flip of character and complete switch in 1 episode lol

I've been more interested in Chloe singing and even her story. Like she's more fascinating to me lol

Lol at them all wanting to sign everyone before the other side does

Why didn't Jocelyn say Rob didn't do it? I'm really confused by this because she seemed seriously hurt over it

So what about Xander trying to screw over Rob? That seemed to be ignored instantly

I don't understand why she left Jocelyn. Did she feel they did Rob dirty?

So the manager told the journalist his girl is in troubnle to get them to write a hit piece about the guy?

I'm confused why Jocelyn let him back in

I'm also confused by the brush now. Was that story made up? If so then everyone was in on it which makes it less believable

LMAO at the managers faces when Jocelyn brings him out LOL

I am so confused lol

well at least the show has an out for when he doesn't show up in the 2nd season. The managers killed him off

Overall this show wasn't as depraved as it was suggested. I guess they took everything out that was too much

That was a fast flip of character and complete switch in 1 episode lol

I've been more interested in Chloe singing and even her story. Like she's more fascinating to me lol

Lol at them all wanting to sign everyone before the other side does

Why didn't Jocelyn say Rob didn't do it? I'm really confused by this because she seemed seriously hurt over it

So what about Xander trying to screw over Rob? That seemed to be ignored instantly

I don't understand why she left Jocelyn. Did she feel they did Rob dirty?

So the manager told the journalist his girl is in troubnle to get them to write a hit piece about the guy?

I'm confused why Jocelyn let him back in

I'm also confused by the brush now. Was that story made up? If so then everyone was in on it which makes it less believable

LMAO at the managers faces when Jocelyn brings him out LOL

I am so confused lol

well at least the show has an out for when he doesn't show up in the 2nd season. The managers killed him off

Overall this show wasn't as depraved as it was suggested. I guess they took everything out that was too much
She was always planning on taking the cult ,but when she found out about the dyanna plan she turned up and made the plan more devious towards Tedros.

Chloe is all that and then some.

I'm sure she could have gotten Rob cleared or did.She wasn't happy about that.

Xander was told to do that by Tedros through Dennis Rodman/Prince when he untied him.It was spoken on in the argument where Jocelyn kicked him out and got him taken out later.

I think the assistant was just fed up and tired of the disrespect and Jocelyn's shit.

Yes the manager got the writer to expose Tedros's past and basically get him cancelled publicly leading to financial ruin.

Jocelyn needs Tedros.He actually is very good at finding,working,and getting hits out of artists,plus she might kinda like him.

The brush was a lie.Her mother did abuse her,but not with that brush.

It was just letting you know that Jocelyn was also lying to Tedros about things.I guess she just wanted to get beat with that brush.

Most of the online hate comes from ppl who hate how Sam Levenson took over from a female director and them hating how he portrays sex in Euphoria.

Last edited:
Chaim is the ROCK to this show. I like this as a rebirth for Hank Azaria, because Brockmeyer wasn't all that great.

I LOVE Destiny. That big-ass lady is THE most ruthless muhfucka on this shit.

Joss stealing the cult is a boss move. The show they put on at her house is next level talent, but super level creepy. Like Lil' Nas X creepy.

LMAO @ them calling Tedros "Scarface Miagi." And they STILL goin on his rattail. But this divide-and-conquer shit Nikki doin is gonna backfire. Crazy how one minute Tedros cursed her out, and the next, she trying to cut everyone else out.

HOLY SHIT at Joss bringing Tedros back like that, on stage. She the boss now.

This shit is aight now. I fucks with it. I definitely want a S2 of this shit.

Last edited:
I…. Totally didn’t see that ending coming. I guess she really was pullin a power play to get all his singers.

But they did kinda planted the seed when that shit first went down with Xander. They implied she just as dirty as Tedros.

Show got better as the episodes went along. Wouldn’t mind seeing a season 2

I LOL’d at “Scarface Meyagi”

Back