Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Good Son dilemma

View attachment 194705

For anyone who hasn't seen that movie basically a mother was forced to choose between her murderous psychopath son and her nephew who was trying to warn the family about him the whole time. They were both hanging from a cliff by her arms but she couldn't pull both of them up so she had to drop one to save the other...

If Sherriff David Clarke and Max Kellerman were both hanging from a cliff and you could only save one who would it be? Basically would you save the black coon or the white ally. And would saving the white ally over the black person make you the coon??
They both dying...

I refuse to make a decision with the stakes that high...

Cuz the second the survivor pisses me off imma regret the whole thing

That dude just black on the outside, saving him will cause more harm to black people
Exactly...but it would be so weird to explain that to the local news. "I let the brother die because he's harmful to black people.. the white dude isnt". Just an odd dynamic

Thats the thing.. imagine saving a white man because he is more beneficial to us than a black man is.. kinda odd
Not odd at all lol

If it was two random ppl you'd have a case but you know the character of both of these dudes. This was an easy choice

Not odd at all lol

If it was two random ppl you'd have a case but you know the character of both of these dudes. This was an easy choice
Mmm true...

Let's say you didn't know who either was and you saved the black man because he was black and let the white man drop because he wasn't black and then you found out later who was who, would you feel guilty for you choice?

dope movie btw

if that was a real situation, I wonder if one could still collect life insurance on the kid if it was proven they were trying to kill the fam lol

SN: man i spent months trying to make that bolt gun he fired on the dog with...ya'll know i got a kick outta that lol

Mmm true...

Let's say you didn't know who either was and you saved the black man because he was black and let the white man drop because he wasn't black and then you found out later who was who, would you feel guilty for you choice?
Nah. I went with my gut and would make that choice 100x outta 100

I'd be like damn......ah well!

dope movie btw

if that was a real situation, I wonder if one could still collect life insurance on the kid if it was proven they were trying to kill the fam lol

SN: man i spent months trying to make that bolt gun he fired on the dog with...ya'll know i got a kick outta that lol
I was in tears at the part where he was fake reaching for his sister who was drowning... that shit was hilariously savage

he played that shit perfectly

if he wasnt fucked up he had a hell of a career ahead of him smh
He had the world at his feet, drugs be fucking these people up something fierce. I'll never understand after seeing the last guy fall to the shit that the next guy do the same damn thing

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
he played that shit perfectly

if he wasnt fucked up he had a hell of a career ahead of him smh

Savage

tumblr_m76xt5xCKf1qeg0q2o1_500.gif

Back