The Good Son dilemma

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Necessary evil
Dec 21, 2017
good-son-1993-ending-macaulay-culkin-elijah-wood-cliff-scene-review.jpg

For anyone who hasn't seen that movie basically a mother was forced to choose between her murderous psychopath son and her nephew who was trying to warn the family about him the whole time. They were both hanging from a cliff by her arms but she couldn't pull both of them up so she had to drop one to save the other...

If Sherriff David Clarke and Max Kellerman were both hanging from a cliff and you could only save one who would it be? Basically would you save the black coon or the white ally. And would saving the white ally over the black person make you the coon??

Image result for freddy krueger

one died and ended up living life through dreams so saving the other homie he ended up beind emitted to the hospital and died because kincaid wanted to sleep lol

the end, look at cauklin sweater

No disrespect but this is insanely stupid, I'm not sure what you expected me to say. In the larger sense, what ever you are trying to accomplish with this thread.

Why would I be with those two

Why would they be hanging off a cliff

Why would I have given a fuck to risk my life in thinking they wouldnt pull me down with them

What does max kellerman have to do with an elected black official who used his post to wrongly persecute black man in some self hating fuck pool

giphy (4).gif

No disrespect but this is insanely stupid, I'm not sure what you expected me to say. In the larger sense, what ever you are trying to accomplish with this thread.

Why would I be with those two

Why would they be hanging off a cliff

Why would I have given a fuck to risk my life in thinking they wouldnt pull me down with them

What does max kellerman have to do with an elected black official who used his post to wrongly persecute black man in some self hating fuck pool

View attachment 194711
Clarke is perceived as an enemy, Max isn't. The who doesn't matter.. its a coon vs ally thing

That dude just black on the outside, saving him will cause more harm to black people