Breaking News The Global Climate Crisis

how are you preparing?
Well you know, simple shit

canned goods I started to buy during the pandemic

Instant ramen

having water in glass bottles somewhere

having a generator
extra set of clothes and tools and knives in the car

I’m just saying I don’t think a lot of ppl prepare for emergencies preemptively enough

Well you know, simple shit

canned goods I started to buy during the pandemic

Instant ramen

having water in glass bottles somewhere

having a generator
extra set of clothes and tools and knives in the car

I’m just saying I don’t think a lot of ppl prepare for emergencies preemptively enough

word thats wassup.

I've got two electric/solar generators and a small gas one. I gotta cop some the solar panels that go with them though. Mainly used for when we get hurricanes out here.
Got a bunch of power banks as well to charge devices.. buckets to capture/store water.
Stormproof matches
buncha lanterns and flashlights n shit.

I need to stock up on more canned goods and non perishables tho

• Goat
Reactions: Sony Montana
word thats wassup.

I've got two electric/solar generators and a small gas one. I gotta cop some the solar panels that go with them though. Mainly used for when we get hurricanes out here.
Got a bunch of power banks as well to charge devices.. buckets to capture/store water.
Stormproof matches
buncha lanterns and flashlights n shit.

I need to stock up on more canned goods and non perishables tho
Yeah you have to be a bit more alert since you on an island which is scary as hell to me, I probably wouldn’t want to live on one

but you doing good

Yeah you have to be a bit more alert since you on an island which is scary as hell to me, I probably wouldn’t want to live on one

but you doing good

I've been through quite a few hurricanes and we've been blessed as of late.. but it is concerning since the water is warming up will mean stronger and stronger storms going forward

I've been through quite a few hurricanes and we've been blessed as of late.. but it is concerning since the water is warming up will mean stronger and stronger storms going forward
It’s interesting to think but eventually these islands will be underwater and in other places islands will pop up from underwater

i wish I could be around for when Antarctica melts to know what it looks like

• Ether
Reactions: Inori
Global warming isn’t real. The naturally goes through hot and cold cycles