Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News The Global Climate Crisis

it's wild seeing all these records being shattered as far as temperature across the globe.

Only a matter of time before super hurricanes start forming.... and it seems like nothing is being done and folks in power arent treating any of this shit with the urgency it requires.. smdh

I've come to the conclusion they've figured some shit out that they ain't telling everybody else as to why they don't really care and still running up the money on things that are destroying the earth.

I've come to the conclusion they've figured some shit out that they ain't telling everybody else as to why they don't really care and still running up the money on things that are destroying the earth.
I think they know they can’t do anything so they figure let us cash out while we still here

I think they know they can’t do anything so they figure let us cash out while we still here

It isn't true, though. Although daunting, we absolutely can do something to address climate change. We would certainly break numerous records with regards to the scope of some of these engineering projects but it can be done. Between carbon capture, desalination, reforestation/afforestation, renewable energy and more, we could do it.

The only thing that's lacking is the will to invest on some people's part and the unwillingness to give up certain luxuries in the interim on other people's part. Engineers and scientists are ready to get to work.

Back