Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Ghostface Dissing Action Bronson Appreciation Thread

I think what people are saying is that back when it happened Bronson looked like he was gonna blow up. Mr Wonderful had a top ten debut in the charts months before this. Since then his days as a mainstream artist faded quickly. His career as a rapper has never been as hot as it was in 2015.

I honestly don’t think dude would have ever been a “mainstream” rapper the way yall think.

Not rapping the way he raps. Not with songs without real hooks. Not with the producers he works with.

He became bigger than he woulda been off of just rap in the time that y’all think his star died. Fuck rap.

This is the only place I ever heard of Action Brunson nobody knows who he is or cared about him I don’t know not one person who was a fan of dude. I can go ask a bunch of random niggas at the corner store and nobody can name a song so when y’all say he was a “big” must be on the east coast because not in the south.

The world is bigger than your block.

This is the only place I ever heard of Action Brunson nobody knows who he is or cared about him I don’t know not one person who was a fan of dude. I can go ask a bunch of random niggas at the corner store and nobody can name a song so when y’all say he was a “big” must be on the east coast because not in the south.

And just to add on, I don’t think dude was ever “big” or the “next big thing” in rap or anything like that.

He was kinda mad when it happened but recently he was on drunk Champs and he said he would love do music with bronson

I think what people are saying is that back when it happened Bronson looked like he was gonna blow up. Mr Wonderful had a top ten debut in the charts months before this. Since then his days as a mainstream artist faded quickly. His career as a rapper has never been as hot as it was in 2015.

Exactly 💯

And no one expected him to blow and be on same level as a Drake or Kendrick.

But he was definitely on his way to being in that space in between….. at least where Freddie Gibbs landed (whose own shine is a “lil” tarnished after his own miscalculations and antics)

Back