Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Ghostface Dissing Action Bronson Appreciation Thread

The whole point of it all is Action Bronson clearly is better known as a TV personality than a rapper these days. I think even he knows the music career is better served as a hobby. I’ve always thought he was a decent rapper but even way back I wasn’t too into him cuz he just sounds too much like Ghostface.

The whole point of it all is Action Bronson clearly is better known as a TV personality than a rapper these days. I think even he knows the music career is better served as a hobby. I’ve always thought he was a decent rapper but even way back I wasn’t too into him cuz he just sounds too much like Ghostface.
Rap is always a hobby.

His star got bigger after this happened.

Dude had multiple tv shows, a cook book, a role in a Scorsese flick and some more shit.

True. But his rap his career was basically a wrap tho. A "pyrrhic victory" for him. You can almost tell none of that shit means nothing to him without hip hip.

Ghostface is one of....if not THEE most beloved figures in hip hop. And Action clearly has a great deal of regret slighting him in that one moment of conceit and arrogance

He let that report walk him off the ledge. When all he had to say was, Ghostface Killah was indeed a big influence on him and one of the GOATs. And leave at that.

True. But his rap his career was basically a wrap tho. A "pyrrhic victory" for him. You can almost tell none of that shit means nothing to him without hip hip.

Ghostface is one of....if not THEE most beloved figures in hip hop. And Action clearly has a great deal of regret slighting him in that one moment of conceit and arrogance

He let that report walk him off the ledge. When all he had to say was, Ghostface Killah was indeed a big influence on him and one of the GOATs. And leave at that.

That’s far from the truth tho.

Dude dropped 4-5 projects since the Ghostface incident. Multiple albums with Alchemist. He still tours the major rap festivals.

I could understand if he stopped rapping altogether after the shit happened but that’s not the case.

That’s far from the truth tho.

Dude dropped 4-5 projects since the Ghostface incident. Multiple albums with Alchemist. He still tours the major rap festivals.

I could understand if he stopped rapping altogether after the shit happened but that’s not the case.

I think what people are saying is that back when it happened Bronson looked like he was gonna blow up. Mr Wonderful had a top ten debut in the charts months before this. Since then his days as a mainstream artist faded quickly. His career as a rapper has never been as hot as it was in 2015.

Lol you just be saying shit
So all your rappers that spit in your studio setup only rap and that’s how they take care of themselves?

I can give examples from Jay to 50 to Luda to 3K to Common to Blueface to Nip to Puff to Budden to Pusha to Lil Uzi to ASAP Rocky.

This is the only place I ever heard of Action Brunson nobody knows who he is or cared about him I don’t know not one person who was a fan of dude. I can go ask a bunch of random niggas at the corner store and nobody can name a song so when y’all say he was a “big” must be on the east coast because not in the south.

Back