Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Ghostface Dissing Action Bronson Appreciation Thread

This easily one of the greatest disses in history.

It’s funny because it was after this that I became a fan of Action and in doing so, you realize how him and ghostface don’t rap alike but have similar voices.

This had the opposite effect for me. I never fucked with Action again after this and him dropping the N bomb in one of his songs. This high key stopped any momentum he had at becoming a crossover star tho cuz at the time it felt like it was coming.

This had the opposite effect for me. I never fucked with Action again after this and him dropping the N bomb in one of his songs. This high key stopped any momentum he had at becoming a crossover star tho cuz at the time it felt like it was coming.

His star got bigger after this happened.

Dude had multiple tv shows, a cook book, a role in a Scorsese flick and some more shit.

His star got bigger after this happened.

Dude had multiple tv shows, a cook book, a role in a Scorsese flick and some more shit.

His show was on Vice which also ran the label he was on so I wouldn’t say he got bigger he just switched lanes. His music career never recovered & I don’t know anyone who talks about him now like they did ten years ago.

To me Action was always a gimmick.

He had a raw sound reminiscing 90’s east coast so rap nerds was drawn to it for a sec but fake shit never lasts.

Always wondered how Ghost felt about dude before he made the diss

To me Action was always a gimmick.

He had a raw sound reminiscing 90’s east coast so rap nerds was drawn to it for a sec but fake shit never lasts.

Always wondered how Ghost felt about dude before he made the diss

He said he was confused the first time he hear Action because he thought it was him too but didn't remember writing the bars. lol

Point is Action will always at this point be remembered for biting and being dissed by Ghost

We talking hip hop here
Funny thing is only on here do I ever hear about this

It’s maybe the 10th thing I think about when thinking of Bronson

80FD34D3-A2D5-48FB-8587-DEFA9D0618FC.jpeg 98CA556A-F20B-4AF2-8D18-6F7D8CE28AE5.jpeg

Ppl over here obsess over this corny vid lol

Back