The Game - The Black Slim Shady (Eminem Diss)

Is Pusha t a clown tho? Did he do clown shit a majority of his career? No.

are you not seeing/understanding what I mean when I say that game is a clown who makes clown music that you seem to enjoy?

And I’m not tryna listen to the soundtrack to some clown shit filled with lies and tall tales like y’all goofy niggas.

You really think Pusha was getting money in Maryland wearing all black? But like I said I get it, niggas excuse all kind of shit for shit they like.

bruh DOOM is a goofy baiting you Into a game. Mans bringing up Push now lol just saying anything now cause he been lost in his attempt to come to the aid of Game

lol all this in defense of the game’s music…of all people!

shit crazy.

bruh DOOM is a goofy baiting you Into a game. Mans bringing up Push now lol just saying anything now cause he been lost in his attempt to come to the aid of Game

AB conversation. And it’s called hypocrisy. Again stop being a sideline faggot. HOW ABOUT YOU JUST TRY TO IGNORE DOOM.

Last edited:
You really think Pusha was getting money in Maryland wearing all black? But like I said I get it, niggas excuse all kind of shit for shit they like.

Was Pusha t making clown music and doing clown acts outside of music?

no dude.

you enjoy clowns who make clown music and thats cool. Be fine with that, nigga.

Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Was Pusha t making clown music and doing clown acts outside of music?

no dude.

you enjoy clowns who make clown music and thats cool. Be fine with that, nigga.

bruh I can easily spin Pusha T music into “clown” music. And what the fuck does that even mean. Why would anybody care what rappers do outside of rap. It’s wild. Like I said niggas ignore shit for shit they like.

GAME makes dope music. The End.