Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Game - The Black Slim Shady (Eminem Diss)

Shit is more of a tribute than a diss. For a nigga that doesn’t like Em, homie know everything about him. Shit borderline flirting.
Game talented, but he a Quan Chi/ Shang Tsung rapper. Nigga at his best bring someone else. But he got a lil bit of an Em Stimulus cause ppl listening to his shit now to hear his diss.

In fairness Fem is also Quan Chi/Shang Tsung rapper.

This. Nigga said he stop listening to Gibbs cause he got jumped. What?! Wrestling niggas man. The nerve.

its not because he got jumped. Niggas get hopped all the time.

it was all the weak shit that he was doing lead up to that; from talkin cold cash shit about pullin up on akademiks to the silly shit with Benny and then not doing nothin. All that gang shit he talk and he aint do nothin!

just like I havent been able to listen to Royce since the Lupe shit.

Song is weak and forgettable but I like the album overall

Em gone drag Game

He just popped up in Compton with DJ Yella yesterday.

Lol at niggas now pretending like Game’s character and personality is totally separate from his output in his music. Y’all got it keep stanning for Game. I don’t even dislike him just find it amusing that he really went in the booth and conjured up a 10 minute struggle diss for attention…all the while having Hit-Boy’s full support.

Lol at niggas now pretending like Game’s character and personality is totally separate from his output in his music. Y’all got it keep stanning for Game. I don’t even dislike him just find it amusing that he really went in the booth and conjured up a 10 minute struggle diss for attention…all the while having Hit-Boy’s full support.
No flex,I got a producer who makes beats for Em and has been in the studio with Game.

I gotta ask him if this is even real because this could be like that fake Flex vs Conway shit.

Funny how they both dropped projects recently.......

The nerve of these wrestling niggas mane. Does Vince McMahon like niggas?

its not because he got jumped. Niggas get hopped all the time.

it was all the weak shit that he was doing lead up to that; from talkin cold cash shit about pullin up on akademiks to the silly shit with Benny and then not doing nothin. All that gang shit he talk and he aint do nothin!

just like I havent been able to listen to Royce since the Lupe shit.

this is dumb. Better yet

FA8704D2-5E6A-4026-A30C-3C89F85B16BB.gif

lol, nigga you’re a Pusha T fan. A 45 year old Coke rapper. But I get it man. The hills we die on for people we like.

Is Pusha t a clown tho? Did he do clown shit a majority of his career? No.

are you not seeing/understanding what I mean when I say that game is a clown who makes clown music that you seem to enjoy?

Is Pusha t a clown tho? Did he do clown shit a majority of his career? No.

are you not seeing/understanding what I mean when I say that game is a clown who makes clown music that you seem to enjoy?

bruh DOOM is a goofy baiting you Into a game. Mans bringing up Push now lol just saying anything now cause he been lost in his attempt to come to the aid of Game

Back