Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Just let Sony sucker me into copping Fallout 4 for the 4.99 because why not

started playing and felt like a kid again got so caught up I paid 12 for the season pass.

Still a decent deal for the amount of content but shieet they really get u son.

basically copped the GOTY version for 20.

I may have said this before but fuck it

The first video game console I played was the NES at my cousin’s house when I was 5 or 6. The first game I played was Duck Hunt / Mario.

NES - owned after my cousin gave it to me

SNES - never played except on rom and emulators

Sega Genises - never owned but played a lot with others

NBA Jam
Sonic 2
Power rangers
Batman
Vector man
Boxing
Madden
Mortal kombat 2 & 3
Street fighter 2

I know there was a sega console before the genesis, my uncle had it. I did play some games on it like pitfall and other stuff.

Gameboy - never owned but I played from friends

Sega Game gear - owned (FUCKING EATS BATTERIES)
Sonic 2
Mortal Kombat 2
Batman
A bunch of other games

Dreamcast - never played it once growing up

N64 - I owned

Ps1 - never owned but I played at everyone’s house

Ps2 - never owned but played at everyone’s house.

Lots of nba 2k
NBA street
GTA
Crash Bandicoot
Mortal Kombat
Lots and lots of fighting games and basketball

GameCube - never owned, played a couple of times at another couin’s house

Xbox - I owned

Xbox 360 - I owned that was like the PEAK of my gaming. From 2008 - 2014 / 15, I played a lot on it.

Psp - owned for a month

Nintendo Ds - owned for a month

When my 360 red ring of death on my around 2006. I just really wanted to play something so fucking badly. I was about 19yr and all I wanted to do that month or two was game and I was pissed. So I bought I psp with two games (ratchet and clank then Tekken 5) after that I traded them into GameStop. I bought a Nintendo DS and got Kirby and a Mario game. I think I played and beat all those games in about 6 weeks more or less

Ps3 - never owned never played

Nintendo Wii and Wii U - my younger cousins would come over and bring it so I would play. I bought her super smash bros brawl for her birthday So I can play it, lmfao. She had fun and started to figure things out later. We played a lot of Mario Kart!

Xbox 1 - that’s where I’m at, I ain’t get any new console since.

PS4 I never played

Nintendo switch - I played once when another cousin of mine came from NC to visit years ago. I think we was playing the newest smash bros and Gundungeon.

Ps5 - never played

Xbox series x - never played

Arcades - I never was an arcade kid growing up. I was to young. I have played some in laundromats, skate places, malls, and other places. But when arcades where at their peak and before they started to really take them away, I was young and as a kid arcades wasn’t near me.

I played

X men
Mortal kombat
Racing games
Simpons
GI Joe
Tmnt - lots of it, I ran to it

Last edited:
Back