Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

Biggest thing is ppl are tired of botched releases from bugs or being unable to run on PC

Ppl just want games to work on Day 1 and have a decent amount of content that isn’t behind a season pass or DLC coming

But considering the constant layoffs that’s been happening for a year now, I think what we have gotten recently is fine when you add everything up in totality

There’s an issue at the top when it comes to AAA games though. They either suck, follow the same formula, or get released too often

Biggest thing is ppl are tired of botched releases from bugs or being unable to run on PC

Ppl just want games to work on Day 1 and have a decent amount of content that isn’t behind a season pass or DLC coming

But considering the constant layoffs that’s been happening for a year now, I think what we have gotten recently is fine when you add everything up in totality

There’s an issue at the top when it comes to AAA games though. They either suck, follow the same formula, or get released too often
That era is dead games are way to expensive now.

You will get Spiderman a game that cost so much money and is probably 15 hrs or less

Or Bethesda games 100+ hours but designed to be updated over the next 10 years to keep your engagement returning

This is why Sony is trying to move from story narrative games to more multiplayer/ free to play games

This is why Sony is trying to move from story narrative games to more multiplayer/ free to play games
Yeah I remember hearing about the emphasis on this but they are scaling back with this a bit

I really need Sony to do something about their exclusives following the same style and formula when thinking about GOW, GOT, Horizon, spiderman, Last of us, etc

Yeah I remember hearing about the emphasis on this but they are scaling back with this a bit

I really need Sony to do something about their exclusives following the same style and formula when thinking about GOW, GOT, Horizon, Last of us, etc
Lol AAA gaming is a mess generally

Sony has a formula that's working. But seem to struggle to make multiplayer games

Microsoft seems to make good multiplayer games but unless it's cross gen it's not really impactful. Some of the most played games on playstation are Microsoft games.

One of those moments where they could actually work together lol

Lol AAA gaming is a mess generally

Sony has a formula that's working. But seem to struggle to make multiplayer games

Microsoft seems to make good multiplayer games but unless it's cross gen it's not really impactful. Some of the most played games on playstation are Microsoft games.

One of those moments where they could actually work together lol
I need Sony to have more variety to their big games

If Sony can get a couple mobile/live service games under their belt that are good that’s all they would want lol

But I’m starting to think ppl who own PS5s mostly only buy 4 games a year and that’s not the right demo for that

Some people will just wait until the game is finished and put on PS+

I haven't intentionally done that but I've added PS+ games to my library that were ones I procrastinated on getting. Ended up getting it free and complete but it's years after release

Some people will just wait until the game is finished and put on PS+

I haven't intentionally done that but I've added PS+ games to my library that were ones I procrastinated on getting. Ended up getting it free and complete but it's years after release
That’s horrible though lol GOW ragnarok hasn’t been to PS+ yet and it came out in 2022

I mean yeah but idk waiting that long to get a game is eh

in this scenario is this the only way somebody plays games or are they still buying others
I get it because you know the game is complete and very likely you get any DLC along with it. You're just late with it 🤷‍♂️

Assassins creed to me is one of the worse examples. They were just dropping shit to drop shit

I need Sony to have more variety to their big games

If Sony can get a couple mobile/live service games under their belt that are good that’s all they would want lol

But I’m starting to think ppl who own PS5s mostly only buy 4 games a year and that’s not the right demo for that

Also good point. I feel like we not getting enough Japanese RPGs that are big. I know about persona. But outside of final fantasy I’m not aware of too much recently.

I really think they can lean into diversity in a non corny way and make a lot of money.

Also good point. I feel like we not getting enough Japanese RPGs that are big. I know about persona. But outside of final fantasy I’m not aware of too much recently.

I really think they can lean into diversity in a non corny way and make a lot of money.
JRPGs live on PlayStation and the switch but right now they are doing well between final fantasy, Persona/SMT, dragon quest, and even the yakuza JRPGs

There’s stuff like the tales of, trails, and Ys games from falcom but they are a small studio and don’t get much mass appeal

Bandai namco did well with scarlet nexus too

JRPGs live on PlayStation and the switch but right now they are doing well between final fantasy, Persona/SMT, dragon quest, and even the yakuza JRPGs

There’s stuff like the tales of, trails, and Ys games from falcom but they are a small studio and don’t get much mass appeal

Bandai namco did well with scarlet nexus too

They dropping a mana joint this year too

Back