Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

I have a couple that I played a bit for and then a new game came out and moved on

I had a huge backlog of games I hadn't started yet and was working on it but then big name games came out like Horizon and Ragnarok

I can't win lol
Man I have at least 100 games from epic that were free😂😂😂

Some I already own on steam but was like fuck it, I ain't passing up no free shit😂😂

Things just progressed

As more and more content went on YouTube and twitch there was less of a need for companies to go to convention centers

Then each game company started doing their own showcases, state of plays, and directs and that was it

Why go to E3 when you can just have your own show on your own dedicated day to only show your stuff?

Things like the Tokyo game show and PAX can probably stay
Yeah I get it

but here is the thing....G4TV made the show more centralized. I could watch all of the presentations by the publishers, developers and I could get interviews and presentations of the smaller games of the show

They didn't just focus on the big things. They tried to cover as much as possible

no one is doing that, not even the individuals youtubers and twitch streamers

Yeah I get it

but here is the thing....G4TV made the show more centralized. I could watch all of the presentations by the publishers, developers and I could get interviews and presentations of the smaller games of the show

They didn't just focus on the big things. They tried to cover as much as possible

no one is doing that, not even the individuals youtubers and twitch streamers
Yeah G4’s absence helped fast track the demise but they went away for the same reason why E3 as we know it went away

Sucks but it’s outdated models for both

Your trust means nothing to me you indecisive sometimey, poor hand/eye coordination havin ass nigga.

Yall dont finish games cuz yalll too sorry to finish them
You finish cause you don't have it on a more difficult setting.

Normal is the very easy setting for adults

nah.. EASY is the easy setting nigga lol.

If you a glutton for punishment and enjoy having like 10 games you started and paid for but never finished.. go off. Keep wasting your money and watching how the game ends on youtube cuz you too sorry or lazy to finish

Man I have at least 100 games from epic that were free😂😂😂

Some I already own on steam but was like fuck it, I ain't passing up no free shit😂😂
I was talking specifically about PS5 but yea once I got my gaming laptop I started downloading everything free that looked decent on epic, steam, battlenet, etc. lol

I'm waiting for that "ILL" to drop for certain. Looks sick.

I see "Ad Infinitum" has a date for Sep. this year. Prolly will be pushed back tho. I remember seeing this game years ago while in development. I'd cop this one too.

Back