Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

If you got the bread pull the trigger and then do the Gamepass hack. It's gonna be a really good year for Microsoft
Yeahhhh Im just buying some stuff for around the house so while I have the money it’s just like ehhhh I’ll wait 2 more weeks

But I definitely got some games on my watchlist that I plan to not pay for

Last edited:
I'ma start posting more in here.

I'm super glad that as of the last 3-5 years, cross play has become a thing. Kinda makes you wonder how long could we have been doing this shit instead of playing in silos while the companies profited off us having the dumb ass console wars.

Also, I still really loathe Nintendo and their business model. My daughter has a switch at both my house and her mom's but her mom has bought her way more games than I have. So she doesn't play the one at my house as often. The plan was to just make that bitch mine but I'm struggling to find anything that I'll actually play on it.

The second wave of Steam decks should be rolling out so I might just stick with my decision to get one of those.

I'ma start posting more in here.

I'm super glad that as of the last 3-5 years, cross play has become a thing. Kinda makes you wonder how long could we have been doing this shit instead of playing in silos while the companies profited off us having the dumb ass console wars.

Also, I still really loathe Nintendo and their business model. My daughter has a switch at both my house and her mom's but her mom has bought her way more games than I have. So she doesn't play the one at my house as often. The plan was to just make that bitch mine but I'm struggling to find anything that I'll actually play on it.

The second wave of Steam decks should be rolling out so I might just stick with my decision to get one of those.
I was going to suggest Mario vs rabbids 2 but you said steam deck so you might as well go with that

It's time for another XCOM game.
I was thinking about replaying XCOM, but the first couple months can be brutal. I'm still tight they focused on Midnight Suns instead of XCOM 3.

That being said, I always hoped for "we take the fight back to them" theme for the third game, but after seeing playthroughs of Chimera Squad, I guess it's canon that humans and aliens are friends now, smh. I might have to pass if that's the direction of the third game, lol.

I was ready to glass some xeno planets.

I was thinking about replaying XCOM, but the first couple months can be brutal. I'm still tight they focused on Midnight Suns instead of XCOM 3.

That being said, I always hoped for "we take the fight back to them" theme for the third game, but after seeing playthroughs of Chimera Squad, I guess it's canon that humans and aliens are friends now, smh. I might have to pass if that's the direction of the third game, lol.

I was ready to glass some xeno planets.
I disagree actually

I think the 3rd game will actually still keep the alliances that have been formed but now there's an even bigger threat but with the alliances, you get access to tech etc that you previously didn't.

I still need to beat War of the chosen

Back