Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

I feel like Sony charging $10 more for the same game if you want to play it on a ps5 is next level scumbaggery.

My friend hated the story and said he wasn't sure how it would work as the TV show I looked it up and it seems people either love it or hate it.
The game is very polarizing

Lots of people are going to be turned off by introducing more themes about sexuality and the POV of a different character

People also love Joel so if you feature him less they are going to be upset.

Me I’m not a huge last of us fan so the things that maybe bothered ppl about the 2nd one didn’t really each me

I really liked the game and liked the risks it took as far as the characters. The pacing is wonky a lil bit at times and the ending is a bit ehh

As far as a show, you have to split the 2nd game into two seasons like they should’ve done with the first game to make it work on TV. It’ll probably feel more teen Melodramatic than the first but it has big payoffs imo

The game is very polarizing

Lots of people are going to be turned off by introducing more themes about sexuality and the POV of a different character

People also love Joel so if you feature him less they are going to be upset.

Me I’m not a huge last of us fan so the things that maybe bothered ppl about the 2nd one didn’t really each me

I really liked the game and liked the risks it took as far as the characters. The pacing is wonky a lil bit at times and the ending is a bit ehh

As far as a show, you have to split the 2nd game into two seasons like they should’ve done with the first game to make it work on TV. It’ll probably feel more teen Melodramatic than the first but it has big payoffs imo

two seasons? Gonna be interesting to see how they pull off the sequencing of second games story.

With as fast as they are going this season, if they expanded season 2 to 12-13 episodes they could do 6 for Ellie and 6 for Abby or something and tie it all up in the finale. I hope they dont pull a walking dead and just making up a buncha shit to stretch the seasons

two seasons? Gonna be interesting to see how they pull off the sequencing of second games story.

With as fast as they are going this season, if they expanded season 2 to 12-13 episodes they could do 6 for Ellie and 6 for Abby or something and tie it all up in the finale. I hope they dont pull a walking dead and just making up a buncha shit to stretch the seasons
yes the entire 2nd season can be Ellie in Jackson/3 days in Seattle and then coming across Abby in the finale

3rd season could be Abby’s 3 days in Seattle and then then coming back to her confrontation with Ellie/Ellie going to Santa barbara

I don’t even feel like you have to make up a bunch of shit either

yes the entire 2nd season can be Ellie in Jackson/3 days in Seattle and then coming across Abby in the finale

3rd season could be Abby’s 3 days in Seattle and then then coming back to her confrontation with Ellie/Ellie going to Santa barbara

I don’t even feel like you have to make up a bunch of shit either
I watvhed a video about the story in season 2 obviously I haven't played it but it just seems like a different game lol

Back