Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The Game Room (Random Discussion)

The fuck is this?

Rockstar has announced GTA+, a new subscription service for Grand Theft Auto Online. It will only be available for the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X/S versions of the game, and will launch on March 29.

GTA+ will cost $5.99 per month, and provide subscribers with a recurring monthly bank deposit of GTA$500,000, ensuring players have plenty of cash to spend in the online open-world. There will also be a "wide-range" of members only bonuses, including exclusive properties, vehicles, upgrades, discounts, and cash/RP bonuses. Rockstar also mentions that there will be the ability to unlock gameplay updates that "you may have missed out on", suggesting previously time-limited content may be accessible with GTA+.

The first month of GTA+, which will span March 29 through to April 27, will provide the following content:

• GTA$500,000, available to withdraw from your Maze Bank account.
  • The Principe Deveste Eight - a super car that comes with Hao’s Special Works upgrade and the the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries. (This will eventually be made available to purchase by the general public.)
  • The Auto Shop property located in La Mesa. This introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners.
  • Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
  • Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
  • The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts will be added to your wardrobe.
  • The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
  • A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
  • 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
  • 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
Additionally, GTA+ members can purchase members-only Shark Cards that come with extra bonus cash. These are purchasable from the PS Store or Microsoft Store.

On top of the headline content, each month will see a variety of exclusive rewards for GTA+ subscribers to claim. These can be found at stores on the GTA Online web browser, such as Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, and DockTease.

ima buy it first month just so i can say i did
winnie-the-pooh-hungry.gif

This some bullshit.

I'm mad cuz I know imma do it

I just realized buying games and never finishing them is my M.O

I just remembered I owned tales of arise and scarlet nexus and I haven’t been playing them because I been playing 2k, Pokémon again, and Horizon

Yeah I do that alot. I'm about my multi-player games and 2k for a spell at some point during the year.

Outside of any final fantasy games I've played the only games I've finished is The last of us, the shenmue series, some of the yakuza series and the cod modern warfare campaigns. Everything else I pick up I either get stuck or just lose interest in the story.

At this point in my life gaming is really just about spending time with my niggas without having to be around each other in person. The pandemic especially made that prevalent.

Yeah I do that alot. I'm about my multi-player games and 2k for a spell at some point during the year.

Outside of any final fantasy games I've played the only games I've finished is The last of us, the shenmue series, some of the yakuza series and the cod modern warfare campaigns. Everything else I pick up I either get stuck or just lose interest in the story.

At this point in my life gaming is really just about spending time with my niggas without having to be around each other in person. The pandemic especially made that prevalent.
I just bought yakuza 0 on a whim lol

let’s see how much of that I’ll play. Maybe it’ll help me actually play judgment

Back