Outside
no man falls
Start from scratch II
Talk to me nice
Money cash clothes
K.i.l.l.a.S

11/24 so far

not counting drake with the braids since that’s an interlude

so far it’s enjoyable I like most of the features like Pusha T, 2 chains and Meek, G herbo, and Chiller, and Kanye for the vibes

Gotta finish the last handful of tracks later but it’s cool. I probably enjoy it more than that Lupe and lobby boyz album which did flips worse than this album imo

Jim was struggling to keep up with the beats most of the time

There's way too many tracks here. He could've released this as a triple album or some shit.

BUT.....

Jayceon can still rap. That alone gets him at least a 6/10. Some bangers on here: Eazy, OPP, KILLAHS, No Man Falls, and Talk To Me Nice. That being said, about five or six of this joints could've and should've been left off: La La Land, .38 Special, and Nikki Beach definitely fit here.

I do respect the sampling and flipping of beats on Money Cash Clothes, Chrome Slugs and Harmony, and Universal Love. The main problem here is that this is too much music, so it's really hard to get a sense of direction as to where he was going. This seems like he just been making song since Jesus Piece, and updated from of his lyrics. Game still got bars, and the fact that he can switch up to the Drill style like what he did on "Burnin' Checks" should put a fresh coat of paint on an now beat-down concept.

Overall:

Lyrics - 9/10

Production - 8/10

Album Cohesiveness - 5/10

Replay Value - 7/10

Overall - 7.25/10

Favorite Tracks: Talk To Me Nice, Opp, Burnin' Checks

Last edited:
Nas made hitboy sound better?
Possible or just took hit boy to another level as far as Notoriety

i didn’t listen to king’s disease 2 so idk how the beats are there but I honestly didn’t have an issue with the beats on this album

This a good album

Not great but it’s good and it has replay value once you find the tracks you like

Back