Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW The Game - Drillmatic

again at this stage what’s the point? Furthermore Game has no real issue with Eminem which only strengths the point it’s all just Game craving attention.

eminem is more likely to give game some bars and I expect him to. 50 gon go the IG meme/gif route. Em understands he is being used as a marketing roll out and will probably wait until the album is out for a while b4 engaging, if he does. No sense to add any excitement to the release of this album rn

eminem is more likely to give game some bars and I expect him to. 50 gon go the IG meme/gif route. Em understands he is being used as a marketing roll out and will probably wait until the album is out for a while b4 engaging, if he does. No sense to add any excitement to the release of this album rn
I get that logic but what if the response have people running back to the album ? Why not respond and get it over with🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

I get that logic but what if the response have people running back to the album ? Why not respond and get it over with🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️

nobody gonna run back to check out Games album by then. Especially because he’s been dissing Eminem long before dropping his album

Man that shit will NEVER happen lol 50 won't get back up with banks. Him doing ANYTHING with Game is like him doing a record with Ja🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Banks claims him and 50 are cool. 50 just ain't fuckin with the unit no more. He gave them hits and they fumbled the bag on several occasions. It is what it is.

Finally got around to listening to this. It was a chore to get through this. "No Man Falls" is the standout track imo

Back