Welcome To aBlackWeb

Went and saw it today. I really enjoyed it. Leaves a lot to be explained. Maybe that's what the USA series is for.

With this franchise they don't need another Purge movie. The producers for this I can tell did their homework on Netflix and other works. It's visually appealing and very well done. It's tasteful. Could have been a TV movie tho.

They can stop here with a purge movie for now. We don't need a straight to DVD film which I think could severely hurt the franchise. My only gripe is they should have waited until after the world Cup to drop this because I sense box office might be hurt especially if a film like this initially got limited release.
Just saw this it was the best out of all of them heavy on the action and good jump scares. Oh @Sion purge election. Ight borderlines on straight to dvd. It was the weakest out of the sequels. The first purge out did purge anarchy which was the best one up until now.

Just watched this.. way better than the other movies in the series. The storyline had some minor holes, but the plot overall was dope.. good pace to the movie.. It feeling real. Like the concept feels like something that could really be a thing in real life. The action scenes were dope and good to see a movie with Black people fighting back.

If the purge was real I'd be the pussy grabber or I'd be having butt naked interracial sex on the hood of my car in the middle of the street.

Back