Welcome To aBlackWeb

they wait til the prequel to give blacks the lead roles?

i never finished the first one, not that i thought it was bad, just ended up getting super busy, and i want the blacks to succeed but damn...a prequel??

they wait til the prequel to give blacks the lead roles?

i never finished the first one, not that i thought it was bad, just ended up getting super busy, and i want the blacks to succeed but damn...a prequel??

It was a black chick in a lead role in the second one

Let this be the last purge . There's no need to milk this franchise like saw, paranormal activity etc. Also I hope it will be better than the purge election night, that one was kinda stupid. Purge anarchy was the dopest out of all of them.. There n33ds to be some slasher action in these movies . I never saw one person get killed by a blade. They were either shot, blown up or caught in a deathgrap.

So let me see if I understand this trailer correctly....for the first purge.. they send military disguised as civilian purgers into what looks to be a primarily black neighbourhood.....ok.....

I saw it today. Usually they would codify the stuff but in this one they were blatant. There was a ton of symbolism in the movie. Definitely was a solid movie.

Shit has become the Hostel of action-horror.

Last good gotcha movie was You're Next.

Hollywood been trying to capture it since.

This franchise is a form of escapist reality regardless of the moral of the story, its purpose is to desensitize the masses to the idea of a Purge.

I predict the firat test location will be either Detroit or some meth addicted ghost town type community out in Pecos or some shit

Heard a lot about the Purge over the years. Decided to watch the first one on Netflix and just finished it. Absolute fucking trash. I don't know how you guys gave the sequels a chance but this was one of the worst films I've seen in some time lmao

Heard a lot about the Purge over the years. Decided to watch the first one on Netflix and just finished it. Absolute fucking trash. I don't know how you guys gave the sequels a chance but this was one of the worst films I've seen in some time lmao

Lol the first one was the worst by far. Idk whose idea it was to have this huge nationwide event happening then spend the entire movie in one house.

Lol the first one was the worst by far. Idk whose idea it was to have this huge nationwide event happening then spend the entire movie in one house.
Man with the opening sequence of all the killings I thought it was going to be a movie with some nice social commentary. Instead we get the typical white braindead family who should all have got killed for their varying levels of stupidity yet somehow survived. The brotha who should have bled out but somehow got stronger despite repeatedly getting stabbed in the gut. A whole heap of 'bad guys' who outnumbered the 'heroes' yet still managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. A complete shit show!

Man with the opening sequence of all the killings I thought it was going to be a movie with some nice social commentary. Instead we get the typical white braindead family who should all have got killed for their varying levels of stupidity yet somehow survived. The brotha who should have bled out but somehow got stronger despite repeatedly getting stabbed in the gut. A whole heap of 'bad guys' who outnumbered the 'heroes' yet still managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. A complete shit show!

It’s a quality franchise if you pretend the first one never happened

Back