Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Federal Government Will Be Shutting Down Soon

test
Its used mainly to hold the opposite party hostage to get something added or taken out of the budget.

I say public relations because its usually used to make the other party look bad or uncooperative
Putting government shutdown in quotes made me think you feel it's not real or serious

Though with the replies in here it seems everyone doesn't think it's serious

America is in a nutshell it’s like our politicians do not care about us Democrat or Republican our country is a mess

Reminds me of the Show making the band when Diddy was like I'm shutting down the studio today unless you get me a mint cookie from uptown and it's 6 feet of snow lol

"Government shutdown" is really just another political manipulation tactic mainly used in the realm of public relations.

True, the government can never actually "shut down."

It's more or less certain programs/services will be suspended until a budget is passed.

Lot of this might be happening by design too.

Would be funny.........not really...........if the government shut down and other countries stopped buying our treasuries altogether.

Total chaos would ensue.

Crazy how we are hours from another government shut down and it's barely getting talked about...

folks wont care until it affects them directly. Disgusting we seem to go through this regularly. These muhfuckas gettin paid to do NOTHING except act like they "trying" to do shit

Back