Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED The Federal Government Will Be Shutting Down Soon

test
folks wont care until it affects them directly. Disgusting we seem to go through this regularly. These muhfuckas gettin paid to do NOTHING except act like they "trying" to do shit
They're not even acting like they're really trying anymore. I was on break and watching a news conference with Kevin McCarthy and he was talking about boarder security and the impeachment inquiry on Biden. Like dude the chamber that you are the head of can't even do something as basic as keeping the government running and you're at a podium talking a bunch of BS. Why are you doing a press conference in the first place?????? It's like we become so desensitized that we forget that millions of people are affected by this.

They're not even acting like they're really trying anymore. I was on break and watching a news conference with Kevin McCarthy and he was talking about boarder security and the impeachment inquiry on Biden. Like dude the chamber that you are the head of can't even do something as basic as keeping the government running and you're at a podium talking a bunch of BS. Why are you doing a press conference in the first place?????? It's like we become so desensitized that we forget that millions of people are affected by this.

I recently saw an article about someone who works in the cafeteria who wont get paid or even get backpay if the govt shuts down yet these assholes do? Shit is disgusting

Aint no way in hell these pieces of shit should get paid if they allow the govt to shut down.. its their jobs to pass things so by not coming to an agreement they aint doing their damn jobs smh

Back