Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY The fast food wages+ thread

They were the 1st ones to reach out and their headquarters are maybe 10 minutes from where I live. It was very convenient

I interviewed with Swift HQ over there off Lower Buckeye some years ago for an IT position. Dude I interviewed with gave me a rundown on the industry talmbout a lot of drivers basically quit with each run. As soon as they drop their load they pick up a run with a different company but Swift had better driver retention some kind of way.

I interviewed with Swift HQ over there off Lower Buckeye some years ago for an IT position. Dude I interviewed with gave me a rundown on the industry talmbout a lot of drivers basically quit with each run. As soon as they drop their load they pick up a run with a different company but Swift had better driver retention some kind of way.
I have looked at what the other companies (Stewart, Knight, Estes, Synco) and it is more than Swift plus a nice cpm along with a solid sign on bonus. If you're making some serious coin, I can see why the drivers dip with the student loan balance. They can pay that off with a good several months of driving. It is a lot of factors and I'm learning about the industry daily

Back